Author Topic: Valeria the new spacelord  (Read 2486 times)

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Valeria the new spacelord
on: July 23, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
Have anyone seen Valeria (new character)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Valeria the new spacelord
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
I'm sure Raiders are still called raiders. Spacelords refers to the ones trying to dominate the aleph. Most raiders are helping Harec get the different factions off his home planet or personal reasons that don't have a lot to do with aleph (e.x. Rak looking for more creatures to hunt).
I say this because Valeria is going to be raider.

Also, i'm sure everyone's seen her by this time.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 05:14:37 PM by gearedbeast »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Valeria the new spacelord
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
I love 5th Council. At first Umbral Wardogs were my favorite faction, but the council has the most characters, compared to the rest, that I uses, and a lot. Valeria looks awesome. I can't wait to see what she brings to the 5th Council.
       We know she will have 100 health, damage reduction verses weapon fire, and walk really really slow, and can heal when Aleph stress is low and can sneak if they move slow enough. But what will her weapon be and her special ability? So HYPED for this. Council Apocalypse looks fricken nuts, I can't wait. And did you see the actual 5th Council? That floating multi-faced orb master cyborg? And the crawling upside down cyborg crab? And the giant cyborg brain? People, we're getting a lot of cyborgs this next patch. Get you're bio-batteries, nutrient tubes and flesh fusions rods ready.