Author Topic: Rock & Roll needs a nerf NOW!!!  (Read 15605 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Rock & Roll needs a nerf NOW!!!
on: June 17, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
This gun does WAAAAYY too much damage for it's rate of fire and range.

I'm tired of getting my games ruined by this gun. It is not balanced at all. I'm more than positives that you at MSE can see how much it is abused and used. I'm getting sick of it.

Guggestions:
1. Lower the rate of fire.
2. Nerf the damage by half.
3. shorten the range to about 2/3rds its current.

I'm not saying ALL of these, but just one of these done in a significant way will make it more in line with other antagonist.

Until then, whenever I get an Alicia antag I am surrendering immediately, and if that doesn't work I'm feeding. I don't want to waste my time with this overpowered gun. It's more intelligent and pragmatic to end the game as fast as possible to get to the next game so as not to waste time on a game that is GUARANTEED to have reduced to little rewards. Am I angry? I sure am. And Rock & Roll made it so.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Rock & Roll needs a nerf NOW!!!
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
I honestly agree. That gun is way too OP for no freaking reason. Dev definitely gotta work harder on balancing weapons in this game.

Atma

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
Just made an account to make this exact post. I agree 100%

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Well considering it does so much damage due to what seems to be a bug... no nerf is needed, bug fix is.

Atma

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Just saw your post, and I agree. A nerf is not needed.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
I probably will become personal but this LordDraco3 "defend" Dat broken gun so hard...something wrong with dat person.
I am glad that people have begun to speak about this R&R bullshit. Not to all players it is important only To abuse unballanced and stupid stuff for "Honored Wins", i belive still many ppl just like or love dat game,wana play and try do something for making this game a bit better.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 12:36:08 PM by Skyline »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
...It is a glitch...that glitch makes it do way too much damage per shot.  So...No one is wrong ...if youw anna consider fixing the broken part as nerfing it...but it was unintentionally buffed with this glitch.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
I probably will become personal but this LordDraco3 "defend" Dat broken gun so hard...something wrong with dat person.
I am glad that people have begun to speak about this R&R bullshit. Not to all players it is important only To abuse unballanced and stupid stuff for "Honored Wins", i belive still many ppl just like or love dat game,wana play and try do something for making this game a bit better.

I don't even play Alicia, like... ever. Just started trying her again since I decided to test it for y'all, and also just so happened to pick up the blueprint again.

So yeah, as suspected, it's glitched. Based on using it pre-hades, I was confused how everyone thought it was broken, because the damage isn't *that* insane. It is just doubling or tripling the collisions and causing double/triple damage from 1 shot, and that's not OK. But dealing the actual damage that it's supposed to, a single instance of that damage, is not that high for a 6 shot shotgun. Her base Novera can crit higher than this. All of Lycus' guns hit harder as well, Pepper Pot can even crit for 400+ and the first shot goes farther. R&R as intended is fine, multi-shot is not.

And I generally always fight against all nerf posts, as a general rule. The only nerf I support is Tolchok, but still not the same way everyone keeps talking (damage) but the ridiculous pushing it does making it the most powerful push gun in the game by a longshot. Nerfing stuff is generally a bad idea, no one plays the nerfed stuff. It took a long time for Loaht to recover in the playerbase after they not only fixed his card glitch, but nerfed his beast timer too. I don't want R&R to be tossed in the garbage bin because MSE thinks the players want it to shoot 40 damage per shot and just tickle the enemy.

coldsteelj

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
Dear developers, can you just implement patch-fix ALREADY for this fucking rock-n-roll gun? Why the hell we need to wait another half of months just to get nerf of damage for it? ONLY one gun broke the game so it is not funny to play any more at all!!!

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
Only RocknRoll? U must be new lol. Tolchok's infinite push doesn't ring a bell? Keep playing, sooner or later you will come across it, its 'fun'.

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
stop with trying to get everything on this game nerf...ya'll crying about all the weapons and now half the weapons suck cause ya'll cry nerf this and nerf that so now half those do nothin agents the A.l...nerf weapons for pvp make them suck for pve remember that you baby

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
I didn't know it was a glitch, but even still, I'm seeing damage in the 90s and that's too high. It should do 70 max to non 5th council. They need to fix this glitch soon.

As for the Tolchock, they just nerfed it i thought.

As for surrendering and feeding; the more the developers see that R&R wins at higher and higher rates the more likely they will be to nerf (or fix the bug, as LordDraco3 says). My actions are also for long term pragmatic reasons to change the game as well as short term alleviation. 

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 12:57:12 AM
stop with trying to get everything on this game nerf...ya'll crying about all the weapons and now half the weapons suck cause ya'll cry nerf this and nerf that so now half those do nothin agents the A.l...nerf weapons for pvp make them suck for pve remember that you baby

Well since PvP is forced the weapons matter VERY much. They day they make PvP optional is the day I no longer care about weapon nerfs. If you're using OP weapons on my face against my will I'm coming here to bring it up on the forums. No other way around it.

EDIT: I keep getting R&R Alicias in games. Please MSE, at least acknowledge that you are aware of this OP/bugged weapon.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:43:25 AM by Level9Drow »

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 07:19:46 AM
I absolutely hate this games pvp and believe me I know how frustrating it is, but there has to be a different solution to this issues, every week there’s a new weapon that has to be nerfed because of pvp, we still need this weapons to fight grunts with 300, 400+ health.

If weapons are going to keep on getting nerfed we need something to change ai side, maybe difficulty settings, the ability to cap our mmr or just stop mmr from bloating the hp of mobs, idk, but I don’t think just nerfing weapons is the answer.

Alicia in particular needs some love on her weapons, I only recently got a hold of my 1st daisy blueprint and I was underwhelmed to say the least, I’m no expert on it (only used the gun like 3 times) but for a rare weapon it’s just sad, bad range, even worse clip size, mediocre damage it really needs those crits…

@LordDraco3 I noticed that about R&R but I thought it was actually a fix instead of a glitch, I always found it weird the bullets would ricochet but not cause additional damage