Author Topic: Exchange system  (Read 2721 times)

Pilriel

• View Profile
Exchange system
on: September 17, 2018, 10:35:49 PM
I propose to do exchange system

5 Fraction Points => 1 Gold
3 Gold   => 1 Fraction Points
8000 G => 1 Mercury
12000 Fraction Points => 1 Mercury

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Exchange system
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
How many IQ is necessary to see regularity in these numerals ? :)
It is the test for acceptance in Mensa society? :)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
In Raiders of the Broken Planet they had a system where for those who paid for certain mission they can use pink tickets when aqcuired to get Blue Mercury point after a successful mission.
Right now I don't know how badly they need money but I believe adding a system to get free Mercury points is only going to hurt general progress for SpaceLords.
In Warframe with there Platinum(Mercury) they have no way to obtain it outside of actual currency and yet they still thrive thanks to there large community and the faith there community has in them.

Pilriel

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
Right now I don't know how badly they need money but I believe adding a system to get free Mercury points is only going to hurt general progress for SpaceLords.

Just count how many hours to play need you to obtain 250 mercury...
2000000 Gold  ~= 625 games ~= 160 hours

Do you still think that the developers will suffer losses?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:06:32 PM by Pilriel »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
In Raiders of the Broken Planet they had a system where for those who paid for certain mission they can use pink tickets when aqcuired to get Blue Mercury point after a successful mission.
In Warframe with there Platinum(Mercury) they have no way to obtain it outside of actual currency and yet they still thrive thanks to there large community and the faith there community has in them.

Warframe also allows player trading of plat, which is the best thing that could ever happen with a premium currency like that. It gives power to the players to set the economy outside of the developer.

Right now we can buy MP in set amounts. Then we spend it in set amounts. But then you have some left over, you can never fully spend everything.