Author Topic: Seriously  (Read 5712 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Seriously
Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 01:09:31 PM
True I wasn't considering MMR when I said that, the highest MMR match iv'e done was with an MMR of 56% and there 2 shots from a grunt can bring you down to wounded, 3 for a death but that was just another hurdle for me. We ended up winning those matches but struggled allot without good rewards. I cant recall ever seeing an Antag around the 56% range but i'm sure it would of been even more challenging then that.
And yes I'm also aware of Valeria's potential. I think for her they need to make that monster that comes from the Whip killable and cause an Ability Cooldown.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:12:37 PM by Angeles2099 »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
True I wasn't considering MMR when I said that, the highest MMR match iv'e done was with an MMR of 56% and there 2 shots from a grunt can bring you down to wounded, 3 for a death but that was just another hurdle for me. We ended up winning those matches but struggled allot without good rewards. I cant recall ever seeing an Antag around the 56% range but i'm sure it would of been even more challenging then that.
And yes I'm also aware of Valeria's potential. I think for her they need to make that monster that comes from the Whip killable and cause an Ability Cooldown.
That'll be hard to balance for pve since she's pretty useless without her ability. And she's not the only one that can lock down small hallways, ayana and ginebra can be deadly as well. Ginebra can knock you into a wall and kill you in 1 shot and ayana can place many mines on the path.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Hi, guys!

As for the rewards suggested by Angeles2099, I'd like to add we keep analysing the data and having in mind your feedback in order to improve the rewards. Actually, we modified them in the last patch and we are now colleting data for the next one! ;)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
Sweet, im looking forward to it and thank you for responding.