Author Topic: He Who Shall Not Be Named  (Read 2118 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
He Who Shall Not Be Named
on: May 21, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
I'm still seeing "him" in games AFKiing as a raider and then taking his undeserved share of the rewards. I thought people were reporting him? I know there have been many post about him and in those post MSE gives them the way to report him. But I am still seeing him in games.

For those of you who are still unclear of him, his name rhymes with "Cash the Freeman" or "Smash the Seaman" and this horrible player's name conjures up an image of a very fast denizen of hell. I hope you all know now, but we aren't allowed to name him.

My question is, why am I still seeing him online? And further more, why is he STILL cheating the rest of us out of rewards? Why hasn't he been banned?

For the record I had him in a game on my PC (steam account) on the map "The Beasts Lair" on Saturday (5/19/18) at about 12:50 to 1:00 PM Arizona Time, he was playing Hans, I was Ginebra (level9drow), my friend (Mechpilot40) was Alicia and the other player was Iune. I hope that is specific enough for you to locate the game MSE.

We really shouldn't be seeing this guy online anymore.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:12:25 PM by Level9Drow »

J33P3R5 CR33P3R

• View Profile
Re: He Who Shall Not Be Named
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
I know exactly who you’re talking about.

I’ve had him in a game with new players, beat the mission and basically told him ‘thanks for nothing’, only to get him in another match, have him sarcastically respond, then AFK again.

The mission basically doubled in length with him AFKing, some newer players and the broken MMR combined.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: He Who Shall Not Be Named
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:07:46 PM
We surrendered game as soon as we could. The other players weren't understanding the gravity of the situation and that continuing to play would only help him get more rewards for nothing. so the first few attempts to surrender failed. Then they realized and EVERYONE except "him" started suiciding since we missed the surrender counter. We got out of there quick enough.

I highly recommend reporting him if you see him in the game and he's AFK. It's bad to AFK as a raider because other players depend on you. I don't mind AFK as antag because it only hurts the antag and benefits the Raiders, antag is solo and gets rewarded based on his performance. But when an AFK raider takes his share of the rewards, that's what really ticks me off.