Author Topic: Progression for solo mode?  (Read 3126 times)

DrSkull

• View Profile
Progression for solo mode?
on: August 26, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
Is it possible we'll ever see progression for solo mode? I'd like to be able to earn XP and blueprints without having to wait a long time for matchmaking to find me a game. It takes a while to get a game going on PS4, and then the whole thing gets ruined when someone doesn't confirm or disconnects.

IIRC, RotBP allowed for progression while playing solo, so it'd be nice to have that in Spacelords too. Otherwise, it's a really fun game :) Love the characters and atmosphere of the game.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Re: Progression for solo mode?
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
Agreed.

In RotBP, I liked playing the mission on solo for the first time, to get to know it and the objective(s).

Here, you must play in public to learn a new mission, sometimes with beginners teammates, sometimes with a strong antagonist and this kind of thing.

And in RotBP, you could only get gold the once for each difficulty setting.
But being able to progress even when playing solo would be a great addition.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
Yes yes yes... even reduced rewards, making better to play with more people, but give something to the solo players.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
Actually , the rewards for solo play have been diminished into oblivion . Back in RotBP (post Hades Betrayal for me) , you could earn up to a maximum of 6000 gold on very hard difficulty in solo play . The new training mode made me think that we would get something extra or of greater value . Well , not really . The other day before yesterday , I attempted to complete No Reservations on Insane difficulty and once I completed it , I was rewarded with 1500 gold (no joke) . This makes solo play requiring medals to unlock the missions not only less tolerable but also a drag/pool of resentment . I hope they fix it at some point since the rewards for participating in the first place are as it stands , unbearable .

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
I agreed , lets of have some exp and gold everytime we play solo. Less than playing online but at least sometime, maybe have blueprints only online. I dont understan the new training mode , why do i have to play 5 time online to unlock a TRAINING MODE. Its completly backwards.