Author Topic: 5th Council Snipers  (Read 2180 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
5th Council Snipers
on: October 23, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
You HAVE to lower their damage on their hand gun. Do you realize their hand gun is BETTER than their sniper rifle? They DESTROY you while running away from you. And if you down them, they DESTROY you before you can finish them. Keep in mind that you can doge their sniper shot, but for some reason they never EVER fucking miss with their sidearm. It kind of makes it ironically stupid that they would even bother with a sniper rifle when they have a sidearm HANDGUN that hits as hard as Konstantin's O.Shtorm.

The sidearm is a little obnoxious. Please consider lowering this. It's fucking annoying and also paints a silly situation. Why even use the sniper rifle?

NOTE: Same thing for the 5th Council fatty elites. Their gun is so fucking good I don't know why they even bother charging you to grab. EVERY shot knocks you on your ass and they shoot  every second, you simply cannot get near them when they're wounded. Which begs the question. What moron in the 5th council factory programmed them to charge you when they have in incredibly more dangerous weapon at their disposal? As soon as they are no longer wounded they put away their atomic bomb sidearm and then charge you when you have a better chance of defeating them. It's silly.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Re: 5th Council Snipers
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 01:36:09 AM
OMG dude yes. Hollowed one snipers are fucking beast. They have perfect aim with that damn handgun. Ive even witnessed them only using their handgun and not the sniper rifle.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 01:45:34 AM
The only thing I can think of is that the 5th Council faction is the TOP DAWG faction are were meant to be the most dangerous. If this is the case, then OK, I can take it for what it is. But I was under the impression that all the enemy factions were sort of equal in different ways: Wardogs have no armor, no stealth, move fast and supernaturally heal fast and have average weapons. Hades Division have a ton of health, medium speed, no armor, can sort of stealth cannot regenerate health and medium weapons. But 5th Council HAVE armor, highest weapon damage, stunning weapons (Hollow one shot guns, Fatty shot gun, sniper sidearm), BUT aren't slow at all and cannot heal damage. 5th Council enemy AI is a bit OP.

Velgeder

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
I noticed that with the snipers it often times ends up a wounded shoot out, or they recover and grapple me if i don't get the jump on them. On the other hand they are Robots lol.

GotteBoh

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
I believe they use Aim hack, cheating AIs... Wait a minute...

I agree though the Snipers will tear through you with their handgun. If I'm playing any of the locals I fear them more than anything else. Also the fatties chain staggering with their shotguns can get a bit much at times, and I've been grabbed by them just as they recover.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
Agreed, their damage seems on par with high MMR wardog shotgunners, except they have a very high rate of fire, and infinite ammo without a need to reload.

On one hand, they die from a single punch, 100% of the time as far as I can tell. But their damage output is insane, both their speed and damage make them impossible to chase down with a council character. I tried solo Upside Down with Kon, and just resigned myself to never getting aleph after failing to catch them a few times and nearly dying as a result, just from their pistol. Brutes never spawned, it was just snipers.