Author Topic: more enemies same reward  (Read 7002 times)

tooeasy

• View Profile
more enemies same reward
on: July 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
1st: who asked for?
2nd: THE REWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn! Is it possible that someone can't think autonomously "the game should give an higher reward if higher the difficulty"?
3rd: pvp always more shitty, always more losers cause AI always stronger. Who tried last hades campaign stage? Me. We won, but we lost 10 lives in 1-2 mins cause the surrond of the enemies (and i used Schneider with "The Coolest"!)! Or the second stage of the same campaign vs an antag? me, and i lost with my team (i'm mmr 56%) cause it was impossible engage Alicia (the antag lv. 247-> max stats, max forge and perfect cards, just to remember what is the real difference between high and low levels and not "only a bit" like someone said...) so it was type: you attack the AI, Alicia come to kill (she and her possibility to fly... thanks cards!); you attack Alicia, the AI (literally surrounded the entire map) kill you (even if the AI was blind it could kill us... and they aren't). At who's asking "what was the team?" the team was: shae, rak, hans (me), lycus, everyone over level 120 except me, i'm 81.
4th: you lost a player, this game is dead on my PC. RIP ROBP: 114 hours of time spent uselessly.
5th: now i understand who said you listen; i understood you listen the voices in your heads those voices none else can hear cause they don't exist out of your heads. Good job!
Goodbye.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:21:16 PM by tooeasy »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: more enemies same reward
Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 07:35:42 PM
Right, this is because the minimum and maximum rewards any player can get is determined by a ranking from .5 to 10 (I've NEVER gotten 10). Merely being at a higher MMR difficulty a game is, going against an antagonists, the MMR of the antagonists only work to modify the rank you get between .5 and 10 but does not ADD anything in addition to the ranking. This is why antag and higher MMR stink, because if I can already get a 9 point score WITHOUT an antag or ridiculously higher MMR then there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO incentive or advantage to going against an antagonists or being at a higher MMR. I've been saying this for a while now, and this is also a strong case against the PvP/MMR system.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:48:22 PM by Level9Drow »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 07:47:00 PM
Damn! Is it possible that someone can't think autonomously "the game should give an higher reward if higher the difficulty"?
3rd: pvp always more shitty, always more losers cause AI always stronger. Who tried last hades campaign stage? Me. We won, but we lost 10 lives in 1-2 mins cause the surrond of the enemies (and i used Schneider with "The Coolest"!)! Or the second stage of the same campaign vs an antag? me, and i lost with my team (i'm mmr 56%) cause it was impossible engage Alicia (the antag lv. 247-> max stats, max forge and perfect cards, just to remember what is the real difference between high and low levels and not "only a bit" like someone said...) so it was type: you attack the AI, Alicia come to kill (she and her possibility to fly... thanks cards!); you attack Alicia, the AI (literally surrounded the entire map) kill you (even if the AI was blind it could kill us... and they aren't). At who's asking "what was the team?" the team was: shae, rak, hans (me), lycus, everyone over level 120 except me, i'm 81.
4th: you lost a player, this game is dead on my PC. RIP ROBP: 114 hours of time spent uselessly.
5th: now i understand who said you listen; i understood you listen the voices in your heads those voices none else can hear cause they don't exist out of your heads. Good job!
Goodbye.

Okay what the fuck are you talking about?

I played with you yesterday and shit was gucci, lel. I'm glad you're gone because every single time you lose like one single game, you come on here, type run-on sentences that barely make sense and want to quit. Bye. We don't need quitters here.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
Play peaceful antagonist ez win lol.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
It is, LOL. You make as much gold as you do in a "won" game as a raider.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:09:15 PM by Level9Drow »

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
It is, LOL. You make as much gold as you do in a "won" game as a raider.
yes but it isn't the same for the projects...
Goodbye.

Okay what the fuck are you talking about?

I played with you yesterday and shit was gucci, lel. I'm glad you're gone because every single time you lose like one single game, you come on here, type run-on sentences that barely make sense and want to quit. Bye. We don't need quitters here.
yesterday there weren't the 0.9.3 patch which is live today, and after those 2 games i mentioned, i understood it's going countercurrent.
also it's not "every time" like you said... on my first topic, i was enraged cause i've never seen a game so frustrating in my life, but someone said "wait to grow up" "at higher levels the music changes" and so i did. i grew up until 81, memorized all the cutscenes (in practice...) and i gave a full chance to the game, then i opened only topics where i found a problem (in my opinion obviously). THIS is the first time where i say "goodbye". in fact from now on, until new (hopefully better) changes, this game remains dead and i won't touch it until it will be playable and enjoyable. i opened this topic today, it's normal you played with me yesterday, yestarday it wasn't more shitty than today. now i'm not enraged, i'm fresh and i explained what caused the open of this topic; there are lots of things this community asks for and they did the one none asked: increase the difficulty. so this topic born, clear now? also i said i won the first game i mentioned, but the fact that this patch unbalanced the game more than it was "yesterday", made me understand it doesn't deserve my time. i could be the one, i could be the first, but you can be sure that if i'll be the first (even if many nplayers quitted first than me) and not the one, your "we don't need quitters" will have all another meaning, cause when someone quit everyone feel the damage, very little but more and more higher with increasing number of quitters. you continue to enjoy it, i envy you, cause i liked this game and i wished it deserved my time.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
"isn't the same for the project..."?
Can you explain this please? I don't understand this response within the context of my statement.

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
Doesn't the probability to drop a project increase with the rank?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
When you say "project" do you mean Blueprints?
And when you say "rank" do you mean score or MMR rating?

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
When you say "project" do you mean Blueprints?
And when you say "rank" do you mean score or MMR rating?
yes, with project i meant blueprints and with rank i meant the score, i was inaccurate.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 12:22:54 AM
Well, even if your rank DOES increase the drop chance of a blueprint this still means that having and antagonists OR a high MMR is a liability and nothing more. If you can get a 9 point score at MMR 40% against the AI alone, what incentive or advantage does a Raider player have to look forward to with an antagonists or a higher MMR?

The answer is none. An antagonists is only increasing the chance you will get LESS rewards and NEVER more rewards, since it is already possible to get maximum rewards against AI only. And likewise a higher MMR is also only increasing the chance of getting less rewards as well and NEVER more since it is already possible to get maximum rewards at moderate MMR difficulties.

The natural solution to this would be to add rewards in ADDITION to any rewards you can get in a verses AI game when facing an antagonists. And likewise, the rewards should increase somehow at higher MMR,  not merely adding a variable in the score calculation.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:27:39 AM by Level9Drow »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 01:03:48 AM
I legitimately don't understand what the original post is complaining about.

Are you complaining about the amounts rewarded on a won or lost game?
About how hard the AI can get?
Another R&R/Alicia complain thread?

Centauri is right, I get so tired of someone having 1 match go sour and they come to announce to everyone that the game is totally broken, game sucks, they quit. They lost a game of monopoly and are now flipping the table over in rage, that's the physical equivalent of these types of posts.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
For he record, I'd like to state that I wait until several matches over a few days before coming here. I let it build up inside and then pop a vein before nerd raging on the keyboard here. You godda vent, or you'll go nuts, some of us have different breaking points. :)

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
The new patch sucks balls big time we don't need more A.L we need more heath for the raiders

Kyavara

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
This game sucks , what is the pleasure to loose again and again . Each mob each bot is a boss killing player in 3 shot .  For what ? Playing to earn 800gold . Each time 3 or 4 players taking gold to earn less than 2500 gold. When you win with more than 9.0 Cortez say no weapon for you. No invitation ,poor reward, and a lot of frustration . MMR review and balance its a fake.