Author Topic: Petition to remove Aneska from main page..  (Read 6322 times)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Petition to remove Aneska from main page..
on: July 01, 2018, 08:23:47 PM
If she isnt going to be available as a playable character in the game. To this point every humanoid boss encountered in the game has found a way onto the roster (Kuzman, Schneider). With General Krausher out of the picture and Aneska failing in her mission to stop the Raiders she appears to be a lock to appear as a playable hero right? Doesn't seem so unfortunately. As it stands right now it seems we will only be  getting the new Fifth Council cyborg Valiria (spelling?) and she is the only character trophy for the 4th campaign "Council Apocalypse".
  As someone who was really looking forward to atleast 2 additional Raiders for the final campaign, her apparent exclusion is heartbreaking. It would be easier to bear if the first image I see everytime I return to the website wasnt a big tease of an incredible character I will never get to play in this game.  :'(

P.S. This is an unrealistic ask but I want to let MercurySteam know how sad I am about this.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:26:49 PM by XjabberwockieX »

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: Petition to remove Aneska from main page..
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:10:28 PM
I also feel bad that some character are released without any story like Lune, Rak, Mikha, Hive. But Lohat, Ayena, shae and Schneider they have story or some part in game. It will be great if they are also included in game like boss fight or in rescue mission just like Kuzman and shae.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 09:12:39 PM
P.S. This is an unrealistic ask but I want to let MercurySteam know how sad I am about this.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
They usually don't show any of the new characters until the reveal trailer of the campaign. I'm not obsessed with her like so many others but I'm sure she'll find her way onto the roster in the next campaign.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 09:04:13 AM
Every human boss who is not the END boss to a campaign. Aneska is equivalent to Marmalade and Uras Beherit, they are not playable characters. Just because she's humanoid looking.

As cool as it would be to have Aneska as a playble character I would rather them fill more of the rosters of the other factions, we already have FIVE Hades Division, we don't need more with 5th Council still only with 3 and the other two with 4.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Well unless they release other characters that dont have the usual build a weapon and draw 3 faction/character cards achievement attached to them like every previous raider has had then Valyria is it anyway. Either way its pretty sad news that the final campaign sports only 3 achievements and 1 new character. I had hoped after Council Apocalypse dropped they would do the same thing as the previous campaigns, feeding us new characters and weapons to keep us coming back for more, I fear its shaping up to be the opposite. I really hope I am wrong though.

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 08:55:37 PM
This again... I'm sure if enough people complain that she isn't available they would certainly make her available. Or maybe if you're just one person posting everyday for weeks or months that could maybe work too. I want her bad and I don't care which faction has more or less as long as the new characters are worth a spit. I get the end boss theory but still... Aneska was likely banged up from the fall but not dead. Her mech probably saved her. Although I'm sure her plug suit got a lil beat up as well.... Making it shall we say, slightly more revealing;)  Marmalade, dead. Uras, likely to never die but obviously not an option for play. Unless you count the Antags. All any of us can do is speculate. But I can't fathom why anyone wouldn't want images of her hottness all over the place. So I vote for more images even if she's never playable. Hope springs eternal and the internet was made for whiny beta males so lets just spew garbage from our fingertips until she IS playable:)  ANESKA, ANESKA, ANESKA.... So on and so forth.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 09:15:59 PM
I'm not saying she wouldn't be cool and that I wouldn't want to see her as a playable character, I would. But what I am saying is, for the sake of faction balance, I would like to see the next 5th Council, Natives and Wardog character first.

As far as new heroes, remember they gave us THREE new character with the Hades Division, Ayana Kwena, Schneider and Rak Mayura. This is probably going to be the case for Council Apocalypse. The obvious character being the blonde 5th council girl with electric robot arms in the cover art, don't know her name, and two others, which is probably going to be another 5th council and either another native or wardog. It's possible that we may get 4 new characters evening out all the factions to five.

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Why is it so important to "even out the factions"? You say that a lot. Do we win something when that happens... (Joke). I seriously feel the devs can and will release whoever they want whenever they want. It is ultimately their property. Sorry bud, I know you feel like it's yours but that's just not the case. I know they listen I get it. But not just to 2 people in I'm assuming the US... You have counters for everything so I'm just following suit... :)  xoxo

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 11:08:33 PM
Why is it so important to "even out the factions"? You say that a lot. Do we win something when that happens... (Joke). I seriously feel the devs can and will release whoever they want whenever they want. It is ultimately their property. Sorry bud, I know you feel like it's yours but that's just not the case. I know they listen I get it. But not just to 2 people in I'm assuming the US... You have counters for everything so I'm just following suit... :)  xoxo

I DON'T think "it's mine", that is a hyperbolic response to paint me in an entitled light, which is an intentionally disingenuous tactic. It's called an opinion? And last time I checked, I DO own that.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
Im new to the forums and wanted to ask a question somewhat related to this. I know this is the last add on they have announced but it seems they have lots of spots to fill still do they release characters without add on? I Have only been playing for about 3 weeks so I am a bit ignorant to the releases.

J33P3R5 CR33P3R

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
Im new to the forums and wanted to ask a question somewhat related to this. I know this is the last add on they have announced but it seems they have lots of spots to fill still do they release characters without add on? I Have only been playing for about 3 weeks so I am a bit ignorant to the releases.

Usually each campaign has 1 unique character that is available at launch and is exclusive to the people who buy it. Usually 2-3 other characters come out slowly afterwards for everyone.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 09:06:11 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for the info J33 etc..