Author Topic: We need Guaranteed Blueprints on Win  (Read 2997 times)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
We need Guaranteed Blueprints on Win
on: June 02, 2018, 06:47:31 PM
If we need to roll for the blueprints against our teammates fine, but I am tired of spending countless hours winning matches, tolerating rage quitting 'noobs' and long matchmaking queues for Cortez to let me know "Oh, better luck next time."

Look Mercury Steam, there are things about the game that aren't to my taste (Splitting gold/faction, Forced PVP, Cheap difficulty/bullet sponge adds at higher levels) But I try to look past these things because there is more about the game that I love than I dont.

However, there are people who like Antagonist pvp, there are people who challenge themselves to reach 100 mmr and make that climb despite the crushing difficulty. There isnt anyone that is fine with scoring a 9.5 on a level and not getting a crack at a blueprint.

Mercurysteam, Noone wants to win a map and not get a chance to get a blueprint. Everyone would be happier if a win meant 100% chance to roll for a blueprint. They may see it fall to a teammate and need to try again but EVERYONE would be happier knowing they just need to jump back in and get that W.

A hard fought loss should perhaps come down to Treasure Hunter % with a 25% chance to drop. For a win maybe Treasure hunter % affects chance of rare appearing. Listen to the feedback MS please. This change is reasonable, fair and most importantly, a change that EVERYONE playing the game would agree with me about.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: We need Guaranteed Blueprints on Win
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
Yep, 110% agree with!!

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Yep, 200% agree with!!

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Comeon Mercury Steam thats like 610%  agreement. It cant be harder than tweaking stats by meaningless 1 and 2% on 200 faction cards. It would be a  huge step in the right direction. Please.

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
I agree. Win should Always guarantee a blueprint but based on performance.

1-5 Guaranteed Blueprint and Low Chance for Exotic Weapon BP.
5-10 Guaranteed Blue but higher chance for an Exotic BP.