Author Topic: Alicia Players...  (Read 42667 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Alicia Players...
Reply #120 on: July 31, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
I fight against a 1-shot Lycus using Hive WAY easier than I can deal with an R&R Alicia. Again, it's her mobility that makes pvp hard to deal with. But high MMR AI will track her making it almost pointless for pve anyways, it's just a player annoyance, much like Doldren't teleport since AI knows exactly when he moves but players don't have that luxury.

As videogamedunkey wisely said: "In video games, movement is power"

This is why I could give less of a shit what guns 1-shot me, if I still have a chance to fight back. Lycus, Schleuder, snipers, doldren, etc. can all 1-shot but can still be fought against. Ginebra is the hardest of these to kill of course due to her armor and cat, one of the ultimate movement abilities in the game with hardly any limits on it, not because of her weapons. Rak is only good because of his speed buff. Alicia's guns are trash but she can bamboozle human reflexes very easily. R&R is not trash though, so mixed with one of the hardest characters to hit, and that's why she's so hard to counter.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #121 on: July 31, 2018, 04:35:31 PM
If they'd make Barrier work against RnR there would be a counter play, and this would be fine.

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #122 on: July 31, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
i use mainly schneider and, until now, i never had particular issues vs rock'n'roll (with rain of fire). isn't tolchok also good to counter rock'n'roll?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #123 on: July 31, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Tolchock is good against Rock and Roll on open maps. But heavy isle maps like A Breath of Hope it's not good, because Alicia can shoot far while flying near walls and will be knocked down but behind the safety of the many walls that exist there and just regenerate before slow mo Konstantin can make it to her. But maps like Short Fused and the second phase of Double Agent is open enough that she can't hide from Tolchock. I destroyed her on this map. But do I have to only play Konstantin always?

Nexus06

• View Profile
Reply #124 on: August 08, 2018, 09:52:24 PM
Well it's august now so I dougt they are fixing anything, most likely too busy working on monitizing everything in the game for when they go even more free to play as spacelords.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #125 on: August 09, 2018, 12:40:33 AM
Dude, chill. They don't have loot boxes and everything you would spend money on is cosmetic or just gives XP bonus, which doesn't mean anything in terms of power after level 150. Everything else you can earn in the game, and it's not THAT grindy.