Author Topic: Host crashes on No Reservations  (Read 2605 times)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Host crashes on No Reservations
on: April 27, 2018, 03:32:59 AM
My platform is Xbox One (Standard not S or X) and I saw a really odd bug that had everyone that was host crash out during the match. The mission as stated was No Reservations and I was running Ayana. My crash happened as I spammed the right bumper for Special too much since the range has been nerfed. The other players crashed for unknown reasons but each time it was the Host that crashed out and this forced a migrate not one but three times! This match started roughly around 8 pm Eastern Standard Time. My gamertag on Xbox is Quanrian. Please look into this and thank you for your time and diligence!

Quanrian

• View Profile
Re: Host crashes on No Reservations
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
Had several more crashes. Seems to not matter on any factors I can discern. It just seems to crash out a bunch of people but notably the Host in many cases will crash first. The most recent crash was on Double Agent and before that it happened on Hanging By A Thread.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
I can confirm this too, happened on "The destroyer of worlds" mission (PS4), after the first checkpoint (fighting against Aneska). I was host and crashed out of the game first, after I joined back in, it crashed again on every new host, happened three or four times. Then we lost the mission  :'(.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
Hi guys!

I just reported it to our QA Team but, please, don't forget we can provide support faster through this email: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com.

Thank you very much!

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Yes but than you don't visit us as much! ;)