Author Topic: character predictions  (Read 22798 times)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
character predictions
on: October 23, 2017, 08:42:59 PM
If you've seen any poster, concept, or video you've seen hints of new characters not even announced!  One thing i absolutely love about this game is the character designs!  I also love characters in general, and can't stop thinking about future ones so I decide to my thoughts in a tread and read what other raiders might be thinking when looking at these characters.
These predictions or analyses don't need to be long or indepth; they can be about separate subjects like relations to others, why they joined Harec's raiders, weapons and abilities. Also, have fun with your ideas.

first up for me is the woman in the COUNCIL APOCALYPSE poster. First off, I love her design. her outfit is real simple but i like simple, also that could be subject to change maybe. What's really striking is that facial expression. She looks kind of crazy, or might just be enjoying herself.... enjoy being with Konstantine? i really like the idea of her having some kinda relation with Konstantine; she could be a really close friend, family, she could have a crush on him but he just ignore it. that be pretty funny. That could also be a reason to why she'd join Harec. I see her weapon as being a pulse rifle maybe. that's all i got on her.

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Re: character predictions
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:50:10 PM
If you've seen any poster, concept, or video you've seen hints of new characters not even announced!  One thing i absolutely love about this game is the character designs!  I also love characters in general, and can't stop thinking about future ones so I decide to my thoughts in a tread and read what other raiders might be thinking when looking at these characters.
These predictions or analyses don't need to be long or indepth; they can be about separate subjects like relations to others, why they joined Harec's raiders, weapons and abilities. Also, have fun with your ideas.

first up for me is the woman in the COUNCIL APOCALYPSE poster. First off, I love her design. her outfit is real simple but i like simple, also that could be subject to change maybe. What's really striking is that facial expression. She looks kind of crazy, or might just be enjoying herself.... enjoy being with Konstantine? i really like the idea of her having some kinda relation with Konstantine; she could be a really close friend, family, she could have a crush on him but he just ignore it. that be pretty funny. That could also be a reason to why she'd join Harec. I see her weapon as being a pulse rifle maybe. that's all i got on her.
Konstatin needs and deserves love. Maybe Ginebra, maybe another synthetic girl. But we need to see him flirting:
(Girl): "Konstantin, I... my circuits  are in love with you. My biomechanical CPU glitches everytime I see your martial figure".
(Konstantin): "¡YOU AR KRREISY!".

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 12:10:06 AM
It's mentioned on the Steam product page - she is Valeria Robespierre, daddy’s fortune bought her an important position on the Fifth Council’s expedition to the Broken Planet. Valeria is one in a million: smart, spunky and a cruel-ass bitch with no trace of humanity in her cold, bionic heart: her father’s pride. Valeria is completely familiar with the Council’s plans, so the Raiders are after her. Catching her alive will be hard enough, but getting her to cooperate will be a real sight to see. About the other - Ayana Kwena seem to appear in the comic of Lycus Dion, hence the roots of their relationship, Loaht - fugitive renegade from Wardogs, the guy just showed in one of the movies, I think one of the Aliens, who stood on the side of Uras-Beherit. Well, and maybe handsome Cortez will be available as playable character)

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 05:47:15 AM
Oh wow thanks for this! But it's funny it mentions all that detail but not the fact that Loaht is a werewolf lol. He's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

It's mentioned on the Steam product page - she is Valeria Robespierre, daddy’s fortune bought her an important position on the Fifth Council’s expedition to the Broken Planet. Valeria is one in a million: smart, spunky and a cruel-ass bitch with no trace of humanity in her cold, bionic heart: her father’s pride. Valeria is completely familiar with the Council’s plans, so the Raiders are after her. Catching her alive will be hard enough, but getting her to cooperate will be a real sight to see. About the other - Ayana Kwena seem to appear in the comic of Lycus Dion, hence the roots of their relationship, Loaht - fugitive renegade from Wardogs, the guy just showed in one of the movies, I think one of the Aliens, who stood on the side of Uras-Beherit. Well, and maybe handsome Cortez will be available as playable character)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 06:13:26 PM
Yo, thanks for this. I need to visit Steam more. Valeria Robespierre sounds like my kinda woman...cyborg thing.

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 12:35:29 AM
There is also the revolver local at the end of the "What is Raiders of the Broken Planet?" video.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 01:34:51 AM
There is also the revolver local at the end of the "What is Raiders of the Broken Planet?" video.
I think he might be a alien that broke off from his purple on the disagreement on being nonviolent

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 02:37:03 AM
I'm not entirely sure that character in that video wasn't just an earlier version of Harec before they settled on him being a Sniper/Rifleman class. He is damn close to Harec after all in design. There is also no mention of another Alien period anywhere in any of the lore so I'm more or less convinced he is just being misunderstood to be a different character and is just a prototype of Harec.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 03:25:14 AM
I'm not entirely sure that character in that video wasn't just an earlier version of Harec before they settled on him being a Sniper/Rifleman class. He is damn close to Harec after all in design. There is also no mention of another Alien period anywhere in any of the lore so I'm more or less convinced he is just being misunderstood to be a different character and is just a prototype of Harec.
There's 2 slots in the alien section. I admit, I don't know what they'd do with a revolver character wth lycus and Alica but honestly more interesting than a prototype.
Though, I wouldn't be supported by random prototypes  in trailers.

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 04:49:59 AM
There's 2 slots in the alien section. I admit, I don't know what they'd do with a revolver character wth lycus and Alica but honestly more interesting than a prototype.
Though, I wouldn't be supported by random prototypes  in trailers.

I think it's a new character. The most obvious implementation of a revolver wielding Antagonist would be to take advantage of the Alien perk where the don't get as stressed as other factions. This would lead to a stealthier CQC centric character that would sneak up on people (since Harec and Shae are like low tier CQ combatants, Harec more so than Shae.)
Lycus has moderate stress levels and Alicia... sheesh, she can't hide ever. Lol.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 06:51:25 AM
Yeah revolver local looks like a new character to me. His outfit is too different from Harec's and his hair is longer. Maybe his brother or something? Plot twist!

Cigarpunk

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 11:51:13 AM
Yeah revolver local looks like a new character to me. His outfit is too different from Harec's and his hair is longer. Maybe his brother or something? Plot twist!
His name is Revolver Sharec, last surviving clone of the Les Alephs Terribles project.

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 02:14:24 PM
And by the way, Do not forget about the girl in the picture on the background of the forum, which is to the right of Lycus)) It can be early concept art of Valeria from the Fifth Council, or the new character of Aliens (judging by her clothes and face,reminiscent of the Ama-Nin-Dingir)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
And by the way, Do not forget about the girl in the picture on the background of the forum, which is to the right of Lycus)) It can be early concept art of Valeria from the Fifth Council, or the new character of Aliens (judging by her clothes and face,reminiscent of the Ama-Nin-Dingir)
Now that one, I did think was concept art for Alicia's alternate fifth council outfit.
She kinda looks like Alicia with full hair but not showing her teeth
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:03:46 PM by gearedbeast »

Deridus

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 01:34:34 PM
She appears in Hans's comic.