Author Topic: Lost progress  (Read 3182 times)

Deridus

• View Profile
Lost progress
on: December 05, 2017, 04:18:53 PM
After opening the game on steam I was sent to the prologue mission as if I've never played the game before. I had unlocked every mission from both campaigns, but now appear locked, although I still retain my characters, cards and gold. After doing a mission in solo I don't even gain gold because I've done it before, but the ammount is still shown, and it's the second time this has happened. I've already checked the game files.

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Lost progress
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 07:13:09 PM
Some users had problems in the past with Bitdefender not allowing the game to save the progress to disk. Is this possibly your case?

Deridus

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:48:03 PM
I don't have bitdefender, and my progress was saved many days before both times.

HnyBear

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:08:10 PM
I'm having the same issue. I'm not using bitdefender and when I opened the game it is forcing me to do the tutorial and everything again. I already did all the missions in the first season SEVERAL times.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 07:39:24 PM
Hello. May you send us an email detailing this issue to raiders_support@mercurysteam.com, please? Our QA team is looking into it, but if you can offer any other detail it will be helpful when it comes to find a solution. Thanks for your help.