Author Topic: Deck Merging  (Read 3041 times)

AlephWeaver

• View Profile
Deck Merging
on: May 09, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
Rather than being able to select one card from each category. You should make it so that they aren't separated. Make it so that you can choose still only 2 cards to take with you, but the option to use 2 cards in the same category.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Deck Merging
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
I would actually like a third... wildcard slot... in that slot you could use a card from either category. I never liked the idea of just two cards. This might require nerfing all cards but in my opinion I wouldn't mind that if it meant we could make a great variety of builds using a third slot.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
I thought there should be universal faction cards that everyone can get.  One of which lets you use a secondary character card. 

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
Just going to throw this out there but what if it wasn't a card but an equipped item much like a weapon. I am of course referring to something similar to Vermintide's trinkets. This could give the artists something smaller but ornate to work on and potentially add a unique tint to a player's character. If they had a bit of lore attached to them as well... who is going to complain?

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
Great idea mate!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
yeah sounds good