Author Topic: Goon Double Melee Gunfire Combo is Frustrating and Unfun  (Read 1497 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Getting real tired of the mook's double melee gunfire combo. It's really REALLY aggravating, and you are powerless against it. They are MOOKS, MINIONS, LACKEYS, GRUNTS, CANON FODDER, etc... they are too goddamn powerful in melee. I'm sorry, I'm pissed right now. And yes, I just got out from a game we barely won, but I was melee stunned multiple times by "underlings". Underling that are much stronger than the elites.

They have more health than us, they do more damage than us, they even have better combos (albeit simple but more effective) than us, the "elite heroes". Wardog goons heal quicker than wardog heroes, hades division grunts have more health than hades division heroes, 5th council minions have more damage reduction (and mobility) than 5th council heroes.

The mooks are TOO powerful, they need to be toned down somehow. Let the heroes be heroes. Please reduce their speed of melee, or reduce the damage of the melee, reduce their run and gun speed, reduce their health, or something, anything. I hope the new patch brings something that can get rid of this.

I would LOVE to play one of thee mooks in game, the damage, regen, melee (kick, kick, shot gun), run and gun, super wall climb. He would be the best character in the game with his sniper rifle assault rifle. AND...and this is the bog one, he doesn't get wounded.

/End rant

LOVE the game, looking forward to 4/4/18. Venting feed back. Going to bed now, G'night.