Author Topic: Can't enter the game (PS4)  (Read 2957 times)

NordWest_89

• View Profile
Can't enter the game (PS4)
on: November 10, 2017, 09:36:41 AM
Yesterday i was farming fraction and characters points, to unlock cards and collect trophies, for completed unlocking 8 cards+ 1 weapon on each character. My last one was Dion, i opened the last card, and was waiting for server to reply, and after minutes of waiting i got an error mistake (400), i give it a second try, and after that my game crashed. and i couldn't enter the game since then (CE-38700-8 error). I supposed not only get the trophy but lvl up my rank to (i was 102/103), so mby that's the problem?

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: Can't enter the game (PS4)
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:57:10 AM
That rank glitch has been around for over a month. I'm currently at -2 to rank up. It's an odd glitch. Don't worry about it, it's not breaking your client, however, the crash might have done so. You may have to redownload the game if it doesn't come right. Sounds like it might have corrupted during the crash.

NordWest_89

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 01:27:26 PM
Well i redownload the game before i wrote this post, and it didn't helped me. I saved the data on cloud before deleted the game, after i restart the game i can enter, but when i load saving files the game crashes again.

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:14:26 PM
I think you'll need to send your info to the support staff to have it checked out then. Karen posted an email address in another thread: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 07:31:40 PM
Hi, Nordwest_89!

As Argentil commented before, we have a support email for this kind of issues: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com.

Please, describe us your problem and tell us your username/ platform so we can investigate it along with our QA Team.

Thank you!