Author Topic: Raiders OF The Epic Crashing Planet !  (Read 4295 times)

Lilith

• View Profile
Raiders OF The Epic Crashing Planet !
on: December 02, 2017, 05:46:38 PM
The first mission of the "DLC" The Shock, Steam Version, you defeat the tentacle boss, get to the second part where you're supposed to kill a second boss or something after about 3-5 seconds you crash to your desktop with a big WTF is going on?

All other Missions / Game-Play seems fine, someone likely forgot to put the , or ; in the script.

The second problem is there should be a quick match-making so you can find a queue for co-op fast, and perhaps even a PVP mode (This one isn't a bug.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:48:16 PM by Lilith »

Operator

• View Profile
Re: Raiders OF The Epic Crashing Planet !
Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 05:34:40 AM
I've had a very similar experience myself. I did not crash so quickly but I have consistently crashed, near the end of that boss fight, twice in one play session.

I'm on PC (bought through steam), I was playing Mikah both times, there was an antagonist both times, and the only other consistent character was Alicia (I think there was one in the first match, definitely in the second). I don't recall doing anything specific before the crashes, just running and gunning; no switches or grapples.

Edit: Figured I'd give it another shot to see if it'd crash with other factors (it did, so that's crash #3) and I can rule out the raiders and antagonist; they have no effect on the crash as far as I can tell.

Hopefully this bug can be caught soon as I don't have those blueprints yet and I'm about to have the antagonist rank to make them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:56:14 AM by Operator »

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 05:53:03 PM
I would like to report additional occurrences of this crash on XBox One from last night and this morning. Between 3 and 60 seconds into the Kuzzman fight, the game crashed for three of us.

Chianedda

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
Me too on PS4

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:53:19 PM
This is breaking the whole invitations system, as you can't invite people further than the first mission of the game.

Also, you have to prepare for another wave of complaints, because people is trying to unlock characters by playing missions unlocked with gold, and it don't work, also don't work when you invite players to play mission Loath or Shae or Licus Dyon aren't unlocked!!!

qione

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 02:20:18 PM
me too @xbox one.
my buddy has buy this game and the game makes trouble in first hour :(

Romululz

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 03:02:47 AM
I'm have the same issue with hang by thread at the elevator.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 08:58:53 PM
Thanks for the report guys! We are going to look into it and fix it as soon as possible.