Author Topic: Question about CQC damage...  (Read 2715 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Question about CQC damage...
on: August 29, 2018, 11:12:17 PM
Do different characters do different default CQC damage? Outside of the normal "Brut Force" % bonus and Resistance defense...

It "feels" like some do more damage than others. And if so, does the faction determine it, or is it more nuanced and based on individual characters? this would mean different characters within the same faction do different default CQC damage.

I ask this because Valeria seems to have to hit mooks less than other characters I played. Makes sense since she has arm blades. Is this just my imagination?

EDIT: I should stop being lazy and check the values myself in practice mode, but I wanted to see if someone already knows the answer, or if a dev would tell us.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Question about CQC damage...
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
Short answer: No.
Do you have melee damage numbers turned on?

ColorfulCanvas

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
I take this opportunity to ask if there are characters that have a faster combat response. For example, I get the impression that Lycus can dodge and hit so fast that he does not give you time to dodge.

If that's not the case I guess it's my XD internet

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
no CQC speed is always the same, if you're having trouble with taking multiple hits or something it's probably lag. I had a lot of lag today in my matches