Author Topic: Top Tier Character Health Boost  (Read 3464 times)

AlephWeaver

• View Profile
Top Tier Character Health Boost
on: May 09, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
I noticed that even at higher levels all the characters in Locales Faction are very easily downed by antagonist and grunts. Maybe a boost from 60 to 80 just to give a slight bit more survivability. Iune for instance absolutely has to grab an enemy to make use of her mind control ability. Which more often than not can end in disaster against a single grunt.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Top Tier Character Health Boost
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
They do not generate much stress and pull less aggro for it, and can heal on the run. Their faction cards are also arguably some of the most effective. Stoicism makes them feel like 5th council tanks once they get wounded, or Abnegation can make them get up faster (with an aleph boost they go down for 1 second). Definitely have some advantages that offset their low health.

AlephWeaver

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
I don't disagree that they have really good potential. I just feel like that slight boost of health would be nice. If a shotgun unit comes up behind you or you get more than one persons attention on you. I'd like to feel like with level my armor is actually doing something. I don't feel like bumping them up to 80 health would make them unbalanced.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
They are a little bit too fragile. 80 wouldn't hurt. But I also think 5th Council should be 120. That armor they have is very poor and doesn't feel like it reduces much damage from weapons.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
5th armor was nerfed by 5% in the Hades patch, and I can definitely feel the difference :(