Author Topic: Make every character be able to hit bosses  (Read 3362 times)

Deathprize

• View Profile
Make every character be able to hit bosses
on: September 17, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Ok another mini rant here.

I feel there are now way to many characters and guns that cannot hit objectives correctly or at all. There is no warning for newer players about this either. It should not be possible to enter a match where barely anyone can hit things, this forcing surrender or a loss.

The single player mode gives these warnings so why not multiplayer? Or at least add an alternative means to cause damage to objectives to even it out a bit. The best option would be for the weapons to actually be able to hit, but I know that may not be the preferred option.

It sucks because it means certain characters barely get chosen as around half the levels now feature distant objectives. It would add more variety of everyone was viable on every level not matter what team composition.

An example would be fighting marmalade with Ayana, Loath, Lucia ( with short range gun) and Alicia (with sort range gun) it would be nearly impossible to do as no one could damage him quick enough or hit the distant faces.

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Make every character be able to hit bosses
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
They could add special elite units that drop temporary long range weapons you could pick up and use until they run out of bullets similar to the turrets in the mouse and snake. This would easily solve the issue.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Yeah that would be a good idea. May be difficult to implement though.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
If u have a problem with killing Valeria boss with Ayane and Magnet-you useless guyz  ,not Agree? :D

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:19:45 PM
Yeah 25 damage per shot for the win. I need to get better!

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Ok another mini rant here.

I feel there are now way to many characters and guns that cannot hit objectives correctly or at all. There is no warning for newer players about this either. It should not be possible to enter a match where barely anyone can hit things, this forcing surrender or a loss.

The single player mode gives these warnings so why not multiplayer? Or at least add an alternative means to cause damage to objectives to even it out a bit. The best option would be for the weapons to actually be able to hit, but I know that may not be the preferred option.

It sucks because it means certain characters barely get chosen as around half the levels now feature distant objectives. It would add more variety of everyone was viable on every level not matter what team composition.

An example would be fighting marmalade with Ayana, Loath, Lucia ( with short range gun) and Alicia (with sort range gun) it would be nearly impossible to do as no one could damage him quick enough or hit the distant faces.

This is one of the reasons I feel all missions should be available in training mode, regardless if they are unlocked in multiplayer mode. This gives players to see and test the mechanics for a mission before entering it. Or at least takes away their excuse.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
That would definitely help but still doesn't change if you like say Loath or Ayana they are not the best choices on any level where you shoot at stuff in the distance.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
That would definitely help but still doesn't change if you like say Loath or Ayana they are not the best choices on any level where you shoot at stuff in the distance.

It used to be this way. You could access any missions you purchased offline.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
Yeah I remember it. Don't know why they changed it though. I have play d spacelords since the raiders of the broken planet beta so have seen and experienced all the changes so far.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
Completely agree. Ever since I started this game I wondered why the "recommend characters for this mission" were not visible during multiplayer. Now that training mode is locked, that question has even MORE merit.

Imagine fighting Uras with Alicia (Novera), Lycus (Dolores), Harec, Hans, all low level/newer players. Or 4 level 1 players using all 4 starting characters on Mouse & Snake. The horror....

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
I wish they had upvotes for these forums.