Author Topic: A Breath of Hope (spawn rate and orb health regeneration)  (Read 2032 times)

Deathprize

• View Profile
Does anyone feel this level is incredibly difficult with a high difficulty modifier due to the spawn rate of shotgunners at the start, which forces certain character picks.

If you get past that and onto the last section, the final orb's health regeneration and bad guy spawn rate is crazy high. To the point of certain character and weapon combinations cannot finish the level as the required DPS the kill the orb cannot be met.

Also on the last orb one time the team survived so long the normal bad guys stopped spawning. We still couldn't kill the orb and had to surrender when we all ran out of ammo.

It's not impossible, but I feel as every combination of characters and weapons should be able to complete any level.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Re: A Breath of Hope (spawn rate and orb health regeneration)
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
Yeah the spawn rates in A Breath of Hope are super jacked up at higher difficulties. The only thing I can say is that the entire team needs to focus fire the last orb ( I know easier said than done).

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: A Breath of Hope (spawn rate and orb health regeneration)
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
Agreed completely... It's been this way for a long time now, sadly. I remember months ago when it was just the same as any other mission, then once some update happened, it suddenly became absurdly hard. Tons of spawns, every enemy in the first half are fuckin' shotgunners (EVERY player hates shotgun enemies), and the orbs were probably beefed up because so many teams just brought Warm Hans to waste them in a few seconds.