Author Topic: Rock & Roll needs a nerf NOW!!!  (Read 15692 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Rock & Roll needs a nerf NOW!!!
Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
I've played highest MMR pve with her and she is weak. I picked her in pvp against Jab and already gave my story in the OTHER 100+ reply thread, I love how we always repeat ourselves just in different places.

She is definitely easier to fight in pvp with when I tried it, because once again: "In video games, mobility is power" which is why I love pvp as Hans, a high mobility character with a sub-par weapon that also sucks in pve but isn't anywhere as strong as R&R due to needing to hit people's feet.

Hannibal Kinge

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 03, 2018, 03:02:22 AM
When I was 75+ mmr, I couldn't pick her for missions. She was so weak that she was unplayable. If Alicia "did not have" her double jumps mobility everyone would say she needed a buff. Playing against an alicia with rock & roll is easy for me. I almost always shoot her out of the air and down her. Don't go in for melee just kill her.

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 03, 2018, 04:22:06 AM
I heart you so much right now for that statement HK!! I made a montage video the other day of popping R&R Alicia all up and down with Shae. We still lost but it was not do to Alicia. She died so much I can't believe her player didn't quit lol.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 03, 2018, 06:20:15 AM
August 23rd Triggerman, wait for it. It's coming. 

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 04, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
Yeah you suck. In MY opinion of course. Which you say I'm aloud to have so... I don't care anymore. If you are what represents this community, a bunch of whiny babies who want to screw anyone and everyone over to get your way than let me be the one to quit. Have your shitty cake and eat it too. I'm done with this garbage. I don't have the time in my life to keep wasting on the likes of you. Or these developers if they actually listen to your nonsense. You win. The worst kinds of people always do in the real world. Have fun losing to whoever now and trying to "nerf" them all to hell until there is no one left to play but you. Triggaman out! Uninstalling and done.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 04, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
:|

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 04, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
:*|

J33P3R5 CR33P3R

• View Profile

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #39 on: August 04, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
Sometimes people get...TRIGGA'd.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #40 on: August 04, 2018, 10:04:27 PM
I just have no words about someone quitting over another user's forum post. Not a single community member, regardless of how prominent, represents the game itself. And I've probably argued with Drow more than anyone lol

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
Yeah you suck. In MY opinion of course. Which you say I'm aloud to have so... I don't care anymore. If you are what represents this community, a bunch of whiny babies who want to screw anyone and everyone over to get your way than let me be the one to quit. Have your shitty cake and eat it too. I'm done with this garbage. I don't have the time in my life to keep wasting on the likes of you. Or these developers if they actually listen to your nonsense. You win. The worst kinds of people always do in the real world. Have fun losing to whoever now and trying to "nerf" them all to hell until there is no one left to play but you. Triggaman out! Uninstalling and done.

Alright man, how about an olive branch? What if the developers made a game where MORE than one kind of player could enjoy? If they make PvP optional weapon balance that piss off PvEers like me will be a moot point.  You know there are a LOT of successful games out there that have both PvPers and PvEers and everything in between. Why don't you wait until August 23rd before quitting and see what they have in store? Maybe you won't be disappointed. Remember they read BOTH sides of the argument and would rather keep as many players as they can.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: August 06, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
That is some very nice gameplay Draco. every time you got into a 1v1 with her my nails were digging into my desk chair and my teeth were clinch, lol. It was very nerve wracking to watch, the direct engagements. But you guys made her a joke for the most part. Who was sniping her all the time? I noticed she would start engaging from far away and then she would just die, but I couldn't tell who killed her.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 09:32:13 PM
Probably Alma with the Schleuder, I noticed a few kills like that while I was keeping her attention.