Author Topic: Tolchok is still broken  (Read 11874 times)

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Re: Tolchok is still broken
Reply #30 on: October 16, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
Great another weapon nerfed... Like I said already this is not the weapon's fault, the problem is we don't get any stun/stagger resistance after the initial hit. This is why we get stun/pushed so easily by shotgun fifth council enemies or loath's cookie gun etc. Just give everyone 2-3 seconds of CC immunity each time you get hit by a crowd control effect no need to nerf these guns.

This^^^. Just give it the same UI as the silence debuff from The Enemy Within.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 09:35:21 PM
Hi again guys!

Just letting you know you'll see some changes for the O. Tolchok (we are evaluating how to make the experience less frustrating) in the next patch. We'll let you know when this update is out ;)
Thanks for the response! Very interested in the patch notes

When the community manager uses Valeria as her profile picture, something in my gut says i should take what she says with a grain of salt lol.
.....what? "I won't take the community manager seriously because their profile pic is FROM THEIR OWN GAME"

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 17, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
This is a joke about the Dev picking the picture of Valeria knowing how crazy Valeria is. Haha

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 17, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
Is this real life or is this a simulation?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 17, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
Is this real life or is this a simulation?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"i'm just a rich girl from a rich family"

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 20, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
I seriously can't believe this gun hasn't been changed outside of damage reduction. 3 mentor matches in a row with a 150+ antagonist. New player can't do anything against it.
Just tried it myself and didn't die once against a 100+ antagonist. You get one shot on target and you win as they can't move. How is that fair? Reducing the damage does nothing to stop it being overpowered.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 23, 2018, 09:13:03 PM
I seriously can't believe this gun hasn't been changed outside of damage reduction. 3 mentor matches in a row with a 150+ antagonist. New player can't do anything against it.
Just tried it myself and didn't die once against a 100+ antagonist. You get one shot on target and you win as they can't move. How is that fair? Reducing the damage does nothing to stop it being overpowered.

Agreed 100%. I suspect an overhaul for it to be coming in the future, this is what was said after we started talking about Tolchok after the last patch:

A 5% damage reduction is pretty weak but that reply still gives me hope that a true fix will come later to address the pushback stunlock.