Author Topic: First time Beta player on X-Box 1  (Read 2183 times)

Shiva714

• View Profile
First time Beta player on X-Box 1
on: June 25, 2017, 10:48:48 PM
Hello Fellow Raiders!

I played RotBP beta for the first time 6/27. I only played solo mode to get a handle on the controller functions and character moves. But I had a good time playing the first two missions.

On my TV, I could only see half of the options to "browse" and "select" at the bottom of the screen. There was no way to adjust the boundaries so the game could fit the screen. I didn't see any comments about this issue in older feedback posts, but I assume this function is not available in the beta release.

I really like the the overall "look"  and graphics of the game, which was the first appealing feature that caught my eye when I saw the game previewed as a future X-Box 1 release.

I also liked that the enemy seemed to be slightly harder to kill than most games. This might also be because I was figuring out the strike and grapple moves, but the enemy handed me my butt quickly if I didn't attack them in a definitive strike.

Firing weapons, especially Shae's pulse rifle, felt slow and not very responsive to controller trigger moves. Have to put in some more time to see whether it's "just me".

Again, I had a good time overall and look forward to gittin' gud enough to play the multiplayer/matchmaking options.

ElCidBR68

• View Profile
Re: First time Beta player on X-Box 1
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:59:26 AM
Do you dont feel to a lack  of a pause sistem in the game? Not in the MP, in sigle player.