Author Topic: Who is the new girl on main page?!  (Read 9949 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Who is the new girl on main page?!
Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 09:52:39 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/436180/achievements/
Seems like she is the boss of the story and we dont have Character Achievements for her. So its either she wont be playble yet, or wont be plyable at all.

But I would think twice about NOT making her into playable character XD - she looks cool, and we need more Hades females on the roster. And I guess devs can figure something out about her mech-related power.

I guess one reason may be so we wont have Hades overload with 3 Hades chars in one campaing. So They will only roll 2 + the Dogs\Council third dude and round everything up at fourth campaing, so each faction will end up with 5-6 chars.

Still would be good to know that devs have plans of bringing the poster-gal as playable char eventually.

But there's no extra slots for Wardogs or 5th Council. Anaya and Schneider fill the two slots on the Hedes Division. 5th Council and Wardogs only have one slot available each. I mean, if they're going to increase that above what we see in the game, cool. But I don't see them squeezing that many characters out in the last campaign. Maybe... who knows.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
She looks like Irmgard von Schmidthausen, the daughter of Hubert von Schmidthausen, a famous Mech pilot who fought in the private army of General Krausher back in the days on Earth.  ;D

Where can I see this lore? I couldn't find anything about this in the comics.

;D I couldn't resist, I just made this up. It sounded funny, so, no offense.  ;D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 10:15:38 PM
She looks like Irmgard von Schmidthausen, the daughter of Hubert von Schmidthausen, a famous Mech pilot who fought in the private army of General Krausher back in the days on Earth.  ;D

Where can I see this lore? I couldn't find anything about this in the comics.

;D I couldn't resist, I just made this up. It sounded funny, so, no offense.  ;D

You dirty rascal!! Damn you got my hopes up. :)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 10:36:24 PM
Are we basing the character space on the darker section of the character areas?  Cause....There is code to change that.  Just sayin'.