Author Topic: Hades Speculation!!  (Read 3148 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Hades Speculation!!
on: March 16, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
WEWT, Two weeks is too far not to speculate, so lets do this.

What is level based on?  (Collectibles or experience gathered?)

Ayana has to move to build up her special, and gets to tug when the tension bar is full.  So, that's cool.  We can assume the video showed us her base gun, what will her other guns be like?  (Definitely hoping there is an explode on contact version/card)

Schnider.  Bratty Kid.  Looks like his mooks shoot at the location he does.  Looks like he might call small airstrikes as his ability/or summon more mooks.  Probably Krauser's Kid.  Probably the kid in Mikah's Lore segment.

Card System!  So you unlock these cards or the card slots just by leveling up.  That's kinda cool.  Though it does limit things rather heavily if it is exp based.  THOUGH it may be collectible based and this will incentive getting to 35-40 with just the purchase of all 3 campaigns.  Sales incentive. 

Dunno what rolling is going to look like, hoping you get to pick cards if you actually have to work to unlock them outside of acquiring currencies.  (Hopefully with the upgrade system there will be a means of upgrading your cards to rare variants outside of rolling.)

GUNS!: The moment I've been waiting for, and I presume everyone who has played this for a month/ish.  How is this going to work?  So,  I am guessing that the Affinity bit is established on the blueprint if you pick it up while antagonizing/raiding OR in 4v1 or PVE mode. 

Looks like it'll require a blueprint PER upgrade.  (So, drop rates will hopefully be much higher.)  Upgrades will have an upper limit, we presume, and will provide negligible boosts per, but with heavy investment will stack up to noticeable damage which can be combined with cards. 

I'm psyched. These are all my notions of what the game will be come the 4th. (Or possibly the 1st as an April Fool's Gift.) (Though that's not likely cause updates usually come through on Wednesday, and Wednesday is the 4th)

Hero Killer = Elite/Player Damage
Extermination = Mook Killer
Lethality = Damage to Wounded Targets
Treaure Hunter = Increased Drop Rate of Rare Loot

So, these are my suppositions.  What do you  guys think?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:49:24 PM by TheBrentWoody »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Hades Speculation!!
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:27:06 PM
I'm maxing out exterminator ASAP.

Ayana can grapple with a hook? Oh my, sad sad days for Hans Antagonists, sad sad days... *maniacally laughs*.

Seriously Brent, the hype is causing me anxiety!!! Stop!! I can't handle it, I'm at work!

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Re: Hades Speculation!!
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 09:03:38 PM
yo Brent I'm so ready for this, I've been playing since beta, and I love how far this game has made it, April the 4th should be a day both gamers and developers have fun on the broken planet