Author Topic: Recruit Mikah - Expensive  (Read 6789 times)

qione

• View Profile
Recruit Mikah - Expensive
on: October 06, 2017, 11:20:25 PM
C'mon! 2300 >G<
Seriously? Thats not cool.

"Das ist scheiße!!"

IvaN_KhaN

• View Profile
Re: Recruit Mikah - Expensive
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
120.000 es demasiado, os habéis pasado Mercury Steam.
¿Para cuando las 3 campañas a 30 euros? Os agradecería mucho que incluyerais esta opción a corto plazo, desde España os apoyamos mucho ;)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:19:38 PM
When I mentioned pricing to someone on a Discord I visit they reminded me the game was a free to play and I'm like... but it's not a free to play lol. It's looking like the pricing on 'extra' content is still going to cause some confusion no matter how much they state it's not a free to play. To be as fair as possible most games would give you re-textures of the same model and these are completely reworked models as well as very high quality. So I guess if you want to view it as buying a collectible action figure as they can run easily that amount or more. Really, however you want to justify it because I've played with someone who 'did' buy the more expensive Shae so they definitely are selling to some people.

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:17:56 PM
Devs thinks: if you don't give us money,  you will suffer.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 07:07:51 PM
@Devs You guys do realize that this is not a F2P game, right? But then, why is everything so damn expensive in the game? I mean, c'mon 120000 coins, or €19.99 for recruiting Micah (1 new playable character), seriously??? So, if this doesn't change, I think I'm done here. I wish you all the best.

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 09:14:43 PM
One week to wait for the new character. Two weeks to farm 120000g to buy it. I find this disrespectful to to the player who bought "Alien Myths" Campaign. I played hundreds of hours in Beta and I really like it, but now you are losing me. Now I'm not going to buy any of your content until you fix it. Please devs, I really want to enjoy your game...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:34:32 PM by Licherus »

Tyrs

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:41:01 AM
Ive got to agree, 120000 or £19.99 to unlock her is way to steep.  If  Dr. Kuzmann is the same price, thats the same cost as the founders pack to unlock 2 characters, crazy, just crazy   :-\
And to grind to earn 120000 coins, your looking at 40 or 50 thirty minute games at least.  thats a hell of a lot.  The characters should definitely be free if you've bought the single campaign.  The 10 day wait is punishment enough.

Blue27

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 04:25:08 PM
I agree. She costs way too much gold. When I bought the Alien Myths pack, the only character available for purchase was Hans. He was priced at 25000 gold, which seemed reasonable. I assumed the other characters would be priced at around the same amount. After all, this isn't a free to play and I was paying 10 dollars for both the maps and the new characters. Needless to say I was shocked to see the 120000 price. If you don't lower the price of characters, I won't be buying any additional campaigns. It feels like I am paying money for a game with free to play prices. 

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 05:41:24 PM
I agree. She costs way too much gold. When I bought the Alien Myths pack, the only character available for purchase was Hans. He was priced at 25000 gold, which seemed reasonable. I assumed the other characters would be priced at around the same amount. After all, this isn't a free to play and I was paying 10 dollars for both the maps and the new characters. Needless to say I was shocked to see the 120000 price. If you don't lower the price of characters, I won't be buying any additional campaigns. It feels like I am paying money for a game with free to play prices. 

Yeah, it's like a free-to-play game, disguised with a price tag, pretending to be a regular none free-to-play game. I really don't like such tactics!

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
120K isn't that hard to farm BUT only IF there was a good matchmaking and Antagonist against you, to multiply the reward amount. That way you can get ~15K in one mission. Hope things will get better in near future.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:47:45 PM by Drimakus »

Corey_VoL8

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 12:52:57 PM
The price is way too high. Whether real money or gold. And to the gold!
If 4 players are good (including antagonist), you will end up with about 15,000 gold as a team. Since in the normal case each has cards and only needs gold, the yield at the end is too low. And it is not always good, as many players are still very inexperienced and the antagonist is not always there. I have a lot of understanding but seemingly some people have become insane with you (pricing policy and release or contents to release are terrible)
RAIDERS OF THE BROKEN PLANET = Rip
...Pity

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 06:01:05 PM
We'll all get her eventually but the grind is going to feel very real and tiresome. Right now I'm focusing on everything else because I don't feel she is really worth what they're claiming. I've played with several Founders and they don't even seem to enjoy playing her. On the contrary, I feel Kuzmann might be the better grind as he really does change the gameplay up more.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:11:42 PM by Quanrian »

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 03:02:25 PM
That is disappointing to hear, as I was excited to try out her assault rifle. I agree that Kuzmann sounds like a fun, new option though! May save for him first.

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 09:15:20 PM
That is disappointing to hear, as I was excited to try out her assault rifle. I agree that Kuzmann sounds like a fun, new option though! May save for him first.

I don't want to say she is awful but maybe just not as good role-wise as every other Raider. The best I've seen her was actually as an Antagonist because her ability works best with a small army behind you. I could swear in one game I couldn't even see the projection so I ran right into their warp point and that's kind of broken. Ultimately, it does seem they want you to buy the Founders Pack and not buy them individually because the cost speaks for itself quite literally.