Author Topic: Missing Gold  (Read 2697 times)

theclockworkrat

• View Profile
Missing Gold
on: September 25, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
Been playing with friends for a week or so and have been enjoying the game I had roughly 40k+ in gold and after a mission it was reduced to just around 4k. Not sure what happened didn't spend it on anything. A search shows this problem has happened to a couple other folks but not sure on if any solutions have been found. Thanks.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Missing Gold
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 01:45:42 AM
Sounds like you probably bought lives in a mission

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
I still can't believe it's 40k. Who on earth would willingly pay this? What you gain in return isn't worth the 40k.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
I still can't believe it's 40k. Who on earth would willingly pay this? What you gain in return isn't worth the 40k.

Agreed 1000%

theclockworkrat

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
So I must have bought lives on accident. Not sure how I did it accidental button press or whatever. At least I know now even if it is a bit disappointing. Thanks for the replies.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
No prob. You do have to hold the button down for it to activate. On PS4 it's holding down the X button, on PC it's the spacebar. I've heard of people holding their spacebar down on accident, through similar reports on this forum.

You can email MSE if you want them to confirm this, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th nearly identical report that i've seen since the option was added.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Agreed 1000%

This mechanism was not implemented to help, but only to lengthen the grind and as you can see it works quite often.