Author Topic: Gold for Duplicate BP  (Read 2423 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Gold for Duplicate BP
on: September 05, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
First I would like to say, no I've still not seen any common BP since relaunch. I only see """rare""" BP.

I don't need any more "rare" BP, I either already have the BP for that rare weapon and just haven;t used it or I've already built it at max forge. So when I log in to see a mission with a rare BP and medium faction or gold, this means essentially I will only gain medium faction of gold. this means the mission is useless and should be ignored.

All I do now is queue for high faction and gold rewards for mission. I ALWAYS ignore rare BP missions now because there are non rewarding at this point.

My suggestion is that we have to option to forgo the BP for faction or gold instead. It has to be a choice though, because some people may want to re-allocate their points on a weapon even though it's already maxed out (90k is expensive just for re-allocation though). The faction/gold reward SHOULD be more than what you could get normally so as to reflect the value of the rare BP. I would say around 5k is MORE than fair, especially since the forge cost 90k at max forge.

That's my feedback/suggestion for today. Still praying for a common BP to show up.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Gold for Duplicate BP
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
Nah 5k is garbage.  Needs to be a mechanism to QUICKLY build guns, and if that's getting dupes then thats great.  10k for dupe Blue or 20-30k for rare

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
I agree, I'm trying to be realistic on what they would be willing to do. If I request too much I may scare off the the "rabbit" from bargaining causing it to dig into it's hole.

But explain what you mean by a "mechanism to quickly build guns" , I'm not understanding what you mean in context to BP being replaced by gold. This is an honest confusion, if you wouldn't mind clearing up for me. No diatribe.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 08:30:56 PM
Just giving the player some gold for a duplicated blueprint would be fantastic compared to what we have now. Just today I ran Alicia and got another Smoking Daisy when I still haven't had a  single RocknRoll yet. At the very least getting some gold would make it feel like I didn't waste my time on that mission.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
Yeah, something for duplicates is becoming to be needed: every last blue or rare blueprint I got were duplicates!
I didn't got a new one for days and it's becoming boring ...
(even more when you think about the forge issue after that to build your weapon for the price of unlocking a new character ...)

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
This would be great, I'm having dupes all the time :(