Author Topic: Antag missions... Wth??  (Read 1409 times)

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Antag missions... Wth??
on: August 03, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
I like playing against an Antag... Not every time of course but it does make the game feel more exciting. I do not like how long it takes to find a match when I try to Antag however. I've set it up before to play against my friend but it doesn't always work. If it doesn't work I spend roughly 20-45 minutes waiting to get in as an Antag. If it works at all. I usually just give up on it and play something else though. Which sucks.

I don't really wanna Antag in the first place but have to obviously on occasion for BP's and A affinity for the BP's... How do we make this better? I guess we could separate the 2, R only and R/A like I've heard quite a few people want.... If that's what it takes to get what I need and move on. I play this game for fun but don't get a lot of fun out of it when I have to spend  at least 2 hours trying to get the XP needed for A affinity. Which would only be 2 peaceful matches for me (and for most I believe). Feels like it should take an hour at most... Please help! I just wanna play!