Author Topic: Vote to kick  (Read 2361 times)

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Vote to kick
on: July 11, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
I almost hate to post this. People will always find a way to troll, grief etc... I got held hostage on hanging by a thread today by a nonstop dancing Dr kuzman and some other player that just would not listen to reason. We had a disconnect the kuzman was 130ish while I was 66 and the other player was 24. We had no way of wining, i proposed countles surrenders to get shot down by the dancing kuzman. The kuzman found a corner and kep spaming his fist attack to wait out the survive phaseI didnt want to struggle for a win and reward somebody like that, so i did non stop sucide till we lost like 30 min later.  Horrible thing I did but I just didnt want them to win. Do you think a kick would even help in this situation? I keep finding more and more people lately that just run and hide on a map and let others do the work. Very selfish and annoying. Thoughts?

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: Vote to kick
Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:40:16 PM
Kick will be worst as party players will keep voting for last one guy who is not in their team for blue prints and gold.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
I think a report feature would be better. And they need backfill. I hate getting into a game, have 3 or so other people leave me and I lose. It's nice to have the rewards all to myself but it's not really fun in-game.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
A agree, kick would be abused for more rewards. I would have suicided as well. A person like that shouldn't be rewarded beyond the bare minimum that is allowed.

You can always report the player. I've had success in reporting certain players like this.

dowell_jason

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 09:33:17 PM
yeah report might be the way to go. Good feedback guys