Author Topic: can't load / play at all....  (Read 1844 times)

Vexbane

• View Profile
can't load / play at all....
on: October 11, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
Since I downloaded this a few days ago, I can not even get the game to start up.  It acts like its trying, but nothing actually loads visually, sometimes the theme song / music will play, but thats it... it also makes it so I can not do anything on my pc until I alt/ctrl/delete and end process of the game.... I have tried various methods to fix this issue, including switching to win 7 and win 8 compatibility mode, deleting profile within the game files, uninstalling and re-installing.... google searches for fixes etc... nothing at all seems to work... I play all kinds of games all the time, very surprised this is not working at all :(

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: can't load / play at all....
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Hi Vexbane,

Thank you for contacting us. Your situation is very unusual and the game should work properly. Can you please send a mail to spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com explaining this issue? This way we can investigate the problem to help you as soon as possible. Please, don't forget to include your username and platform (if you also have a screenshot or a video, that would be great).

Thank you very much for your patience.