Author Topic: Ai Ally?  (Read 4127 times)

Audie_Murphy

• View Profile
Ai Ally?
on: October 05, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
I joined a game that only had 3 people listed in the game however there was a forth person in the game playing as Harec. His name did not show up at all during the team list mid game and even at the end he took gold and his name didnt show up then. Is this a thing or just a bugged lobby of some sort? Playing on ps4

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Ai Ally?
Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:29 AM
Probably bugged and I say this because something similar happened after I disconnected from a severely laggy host that lagged me so bad I slid off the map. Well, when I got back into the game the GUI was all messed up and I couldn't see quite a few elements such as usernames even all the way to the end at the rewards screen.

Kelhtuhzaad

• "Request special troops"
    • View Profile
Re: Ai Ally?
Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
Hello, i expericed a different kind of GUI problem after host migration we were in 3 raiders and the fourth of us was show in the UI as the antagonist ( name and healtbar in right up corner and ingame pg with red tag) but he plays with the raiders!! It was funny because everytime he was next to one of us someone try to shoot or grab him  ;D.
Another little GUI problem i expericed is the gun pointer, sometimes with weapons thant has special pointer ( for exemple shit happens) i started a game with a single pointer instead of the 4 of this gun, after a couple of death everything return on the normal state.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:40:46 AM by Kelhtuhzaad »