Author Topic: ANTAGONIST EVENT FAILURE (Weird huh?)  (Read 3518 times)

loadedterror13

• View Profile
ANTAGONIST EVENT FAILURE (Weird huh?)
on: October 02, 2017, 03:12:55 AM
Another issue lol as if there weren't 1000 of them already, now after waiting for the event countdown to end, guess what happens as the timer reaches 0? THE GAME CRASHES AND WONT CONNECT TO SERVERS! Go figure, HEY DEVS, yall going to do anything this time or just keep setting on all that money you have stolen from us? LOL This game is the greatest Con of the video game industry .

Copperbadge

• I'm here for the co-op. (Avatar ©2017 Mafer)
    • View Profile
Re: ANTAGONIST EVENT FAILURE (Weird huh?)
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 06:11:56 PM
I am not sure that the way you're making your latest posts helps communicating in a mannered way, you know?
(No, I am not related to the studio in any way if you're wondering)

But...I am quite sure you have no real idea how a studio of this size has to organize its workload and accusing people of stealing doesn't help much either, mate.
At the end of the day you paid for a running game and I am sorry to tell you that this is the case for the majority of the time at the majority of all players.

Back to topic: All you actually want to report is a crash and server downtime while watching the antagonist rank timer reach 0, right?

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:23:27 PM
Another issue lol as if there weren't 1000 of them already, now after waiting for the event countdown to end, guess what happens as the timer reaches 0? THE GAME CRASHES AND WONT CONNECT TO SERVERS! Go figure, HEY DEVS, yall going to do anything this time or just keep setting on all that money you have stolen from us? LOL This game is the greatest Con of the video game industry .
this game is good but the DEV not response to our question...i cant understand why the DEV ruin this game with no comunication in the forum,no one tell us nothing.

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 08:30:50 PM
I am not sure that the way you're making your latest posts helps communicating in a mannered way, you know?
(No, I am not related to the studio in any way if you're wondering)

But...I am quite sure you have no real idea how a studio of this size has to organize its workload and accusing people of stealing doesn't help much either, mate.
At the end of the day you paid for a running game and I am sorry to tell you that this is the case for the majority of the time at the majority of all players.

Back to topic: All you actually want to report is a crash and server downtime while watching the antagonist rank timer reach 0, right?
Try to understand,lot a people spent $ to play this game,today i bought the single dlc pack because im tired to wait the founder pack fix,one week later no one tell us NOTHING!!!i love this game but im not stupid this is the last time i pay for a mercury game.

loadedterror13

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 09:53:31 PM
After the several posts I have placed on here and messages I have sent to mercury steam, I have been contacted by the studio today. We talked back and forth for some time. Points were made on both sides and I know have an actual belief that the Devs are in fact hard at work to make this a game that they and us as the founders and fans can all be proud of. They have promised to answer all questions and deal with all issues in more of a timed manner as well. The conversation has restored my hope and faith in this game.

Copperbadge

• I'm here for the co-op. (Avatar ©2017 Mafer)
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 10:35:23 PM
After the several posts I have placed on here and messages I have sent to mercury steam, I have been contacted by the studio today. We talked back and forth for some time. Points were made on both sides and I know have an actual belief that the Devs are in fact hard at work to make this a game that they and us as the founders and fans can all be proud of. They have promised to answer all questions and deal with all issues in more of a timed manner as well. The conversation has restored my hope and faith in this game.

Hey, that's good news!
A little less drama would have done a long way imho but I am still happy to see you've come to the table and talked about things. :)

loadedterror13

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 11:39:36 PM
As much as I dislike it, sometimes you gotta make a lot of noise to be noticed, but It was great to have a long conversation with the studio rep.