Author Topic: Matchmaking xbox one  (Read 4424 times)

Klaybomber

• View Profile
Matchmaking xbox one
on: September 23, 2017, 06:38:22 AM
Been having issues with the matchmaking consistently looking for a game but never find one please fix this issue this game is too good to not play

Weasel

• View Profile
Re: Matchmaking xbox one
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 09:49:43 AM
I've only played one multiplayer match in "Hanging by a Thread". I had two Xbox and one PC player in my group. This same issue was present in the beta. I never could find a match, I just assumed no one was playing. I had no issues in the very 1st Xbox One beta but I never could get in any matches in any of the following betas. I also can't access Alien Myths even though I've purchased the Founders Pack. I am currently waiting in Matchmaking now, about to give up.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 10:24:38 AM by Weasel »

MSE_Amat

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
Where you on a squad when trying to join the game? If so, of how many members?

You can only play the first mission of Alien Myths (In shock) after you beat Hanging by a thread. This can be done either in solo or multiplayer mode.

Klaybomber

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
I was trying to play with a friend but wouldn't find a game and then tried splitting up and looking that way still nothing.

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 10:09:03 PM
I was playing solo in matchmaking queue

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 06:57:39 AM
I went through some trouble shooting steps with Xbox customer support and I still can't play the Alien Myths DLC or find any games in prologue Matchmaking. EDIT: I was finally able to get into a Matchmaking game. It took 45 minutes for it to finally happen. I was able to play at least 2 games before I quit. I was awarded a blueprint for Konstantin but it says I don't have it in my vault. So I'm not going to play anymore until these bugs are fixed. Losing a blueprint for my favorite character really sucks! Especially when I was rolling against 2 other people and was able to win. Who knows how many times I will have to replay that mission for just a chance at getting, or not getting, it again!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:17:40 AM by Weasel »

alpharougewarx

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 10:42:12 PM
sadly it just takes a while :(

loadedterror13

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 12:56:16 AM
No, sadly this has been sold as a functioning game where it is actually broken.  This should still be in early beta phase at the most, every day I get sicker of this crap and ZERO responses from the Devs.