Author Topic: Alien Myths bug  (Read 14703 times)

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Myths bug
Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 04:39:13 AM
I just bought it individually now its working, gave away a extra ten bucks but it was so worth it

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 09:57:28 AM
I just bought it individually now its working, gave away a extra ten bucks but it was so worth it
Interesting, this sounds a lot like an issue with For Honor. I, and many, others bought the "gold" edition of the game. The content wasn't unlocking and some frustrated people went into the Xbox Live store, bought part of the For Honor DLC separately. The DLC they purchased  was supposed to be included in the Gold Edition and doing that unlocked everything else. I just waited till UBIsoft fixed my problem, it took a few weeks, I didn't want to pay extra money to buy what I already paid for. I am from the US region. I've noticed that the Founder's Pack description in the Xbox Libe store is exactly the same as the season pass. It says I own everything BUT the Prologue/Alien Myths Bundle. I have Alien Myths installed but the game menu says BUY NOW.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:06:42 AM by Weasel »

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 10:56:42 AM
lol i pay 40€ and you spent 10 extra $ for this broken game? i hope fix it in the next 2 days the founders pack...

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 25, 2017, 06:44:28 PM
lol i pay 40€ and you spent 10 extra $ for this broken game? i hope fix it in the next 2 days the founders pack...

Thats nothing to me, 40 bucks with a extra 10 thats still less than a AAA game, plus I used Microsoft rewards to pay the ten dollars 😂😂😂 thats how I usually pay for doc without coming outta my pocket lol

SAVVYLOCO

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 25, 2017, 07:40:05 PM
I'm really mad I hadda buy the 9.99 pack after previously purchasing the founders pack for the dlc that's totally misadvertised scammish bruh like if your company wants 50$ just be upfront don't have us buy something under false pretences I'm fortunate to have 10$ at the moment but there should have been a warning I think for purchasing a dlc twice and since the fact the founders pack is the season pass I should get some credits because that is ridiculous

SAVVYLOCO

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 07:42:08 PM
I deserve 1200 mercury points

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 08:39:31 PM
I'm really mad I hadda buy the 9.99 pack after previously purchasing the founders pack for the dlc that's totally misadvertised scammish bruh like if your company wants 50$ just be upfront don't have us buy something under false pretences I'm fortunate to have 10$ at the moment but there should have been a warning I think for purchasing a dlc twice and since the fact the founders pack is the season pass I should get some credits because that is ridiculous
It's not false advertising or a scam, it's a glitch. You made a choice without waiting for the solution. No need being all self righteous about it, We all have the same problem here and they've said we will be compensated in some way. If you are that unhappy request a refund for the DLC from Microsoft before or after the fix.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:37:10 PM by Weasel »

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 09:02:01 PM
I'm glad I bought the founders pack because I would have do it this week since I got multiple preorders like shadow of war

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Moela

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 09:35:55 PM
Will this update fix the long matchmaking ? Because it seems to me that it's only focused on the alien myths bug on Xbox and PC

The W1nter Wolf

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 11:22:43 PM
Doesnt Xbox cert for updates take days? ;-; I dont wanna wait that long, its already a hype filled wait

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #26 on: September 26, 2017, 05:44:40 PM
Good news! A solution to the Xbox Founders Pack issue has been found. It's undergoing certification with Microsoft and will be released ASAP.

Crixzer0

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
Yeah I bought the founders pack on xbox a few days ago and got nothing for it...I had a simular problem with another game marvel heroes omega.. the problem with them is we had to contact a gm on a forum to have them manually add whatever we purchased to your account... is this "fix" gona have us jumping though hoops like they Did? Or can we expect to have are content magically added to are account?

alpharougewarx

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 04:35:28 AM
cant wait till this bug is fixed. avoiding looking at spoilers lol

King of the Broken Planet

• Your King is here....
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 08:18:44 PM
So a quick fix guys if you're like me and don't have access to the first campaign on your Xbox because you bought the founders pack, playing on a PC with Xbox Play Anywhere through the Xbox app  gives you access to all the content and whatever you unlock will be on both PC and Xbox.