Author Topic: Alien Myths bug  (Read 14706 times)

Helnekromancer

• View Profile
Alien Myths bug
on: September 23, 2017, 12:36:46 AM
Bought the Founders Edition on Xbox One, downloaded both, still says Buy Now, next to Alien Myths and when I click on it, it says already own. I redownloaded the dlc but still says buy now.

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Myths bug
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 12:53:03 AM
Yep, same thing with me

Eik98

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:54:15 AM
same here

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
I'm having the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still didn't change anything.

MSE_Amat

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 12:41:06 PM
That is a terrible issue, thank you for contacting us. We are investigating the issue, however, some help would go a long way to speed up the fixing process.

Can we please see a picture of how your Adventure panel looks like? Make sure that all the mission/campaign boxes in the lower left are visible.

We need to know whether the problem is on our end or not. I asume everyone here is trying to play on an Xbox, is that right?

Also; which region are you from?

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 02:48:30 PM
same problems,i cant play...i buy the founders pack...please fix this game its so beatifull

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 03:23:18 PM
That is a terrible issue, thank you for contacting us. We are investigating the issue, however, some help would go a long way to speed up the fixing process.

Can we please see a picture of how your Adventure panel looks like? Make sure that all the mission/campaign boxes in the lower left are visible.

We need to know whether the problem is on our end or not. I asume everyone here is trying to play on an Xbox, is that right?

Also; which region are you from?
Not great pics, but here is what it looks like
https://imgur.com/a/fu70e
North America
Xbox one

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 03:30:48 PM
i look the picture,same problem...i dont understand in 2017 exist this type of bug? my region is europe

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 04:13:34 PM
Im having the same problem on my Xbox 1, mercurysteam I bought the founders pack but I can't play campaign one that released yesterday, it says its installed but it doesn't let me play

MSE_Amat

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 04:49:45 PM
Hello again!

We've made some progress on the issue but there's a couple steps that you could take that would really help out.

Please follow the following instructions to see if your license for the Alien Myths DLC is properly enabled:

"If you already own the game and want to see available add-ons to download, select View game details from My games & apps to view any available add-ons on your console. Here’s how:

-  While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.
-    Locate the game, and then press the Menu button.
-    Select Manage game and then See in Store."

(source: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content)

Thank you for your time! The more of you that can help us with this the better.

TheTwoGunKid

• The Dude.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 04:55:06 PM
Hello again!

We've made some progress on the issue but there's a couple steps that you could take that would really help out.

Please follow the following instructions to see if your license for the Alien Myths DLC is properly enabled:

"If you already own the game and want to see available add-ons to download, select View game details from My games & apps to view any available add-ons on your console. Here’s how:

-  While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.
-    Locate the game, and then press the Menu button.
-    Select Manage game and then See in Store."

(source: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content)

Thank you for your time! The more of you that can help us with this the better.
Done and Done

alpharougewarx

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
i hope this gets resolved soon. i wana play sum campaign an advance in the lore an characters ingame.

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 12:14:32 AM
Still giving me trouble, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it back 2 back, it still doesn't work I hope it gets fixed

Helnekromancer

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 01:34:45 AM
https://imgur.com/NT1yuPD

Here's the image link, but Alien Myths still says buy now even though i redownloaded it.

Helnekromancer

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 02:19:51 AM
Just played against an antagonist that used Shae, messaged him after and he said he bought the single dlc and not the founders and everything was fine. So I'm guessing the Founder's Pack for this game in the Xbox Store is bugged.