Author Topic: Short Fused - Ginebra  (Read 1843 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Short Fused - Ginebra
on: October 15, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
Description: During the mission I had built up over 125 health using the Dual Battery card and after returning from a her Cougar form while using the Allotropic Booster card I found that the amount of health I built up with her base health was reset every time I went into her Cougar form. It seems as though either one card cancels out the other or Ginebra's Cougar form cancels out her Fifth Council card. 
Also I took into account if a death could have restarted the card but that wasn't the case.

Character: Ginebra

Mission: Short-Fused

MMR: During mission, 39%

Fifth Council Deck: Dual Battery (Rare)
"Your maximum health increases by 2 health points every ten seconds you live up to a maximum of 35. If you have an Aleph super boost, it increases to 5 health points every 10 seconds to a maximum of 50.

Ginebra Deck: Allotropic Booster (Rare)
Increases the maximum health by 40 points wile you are in Cougar form. If you have an Aleph super boost, it increases to 70 health points.

Weapon Used: J. Wheel M-11

Weapon Forge Level: 20

Skin: "Sabertooth" Heavy Armor
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:26:05 AM by Angeles2099 »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Short Fused - Ginebra
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 10:47:12 PM
Battery cards used to always reset with her cougar form, back to 100 HP. I don't believe any patch has ever noted a fix for it, but it may have been fixed without a note.
https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=1265.msg5867#msg5867

Have you use dual battery before with her, successfully, changing back and forth without the bonus health resetting?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:49:26 PM by LordDraco3 »