Author Topic: Spurs causes game to crash (PS4)  (Read 1993 times)

Atma

• View Profile
Spurs causes game to crash (PS4)
on: June 30, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
So, this card that was supposed to replace the broken Adipocytes card causes the game to crash as well. Better yet, these constant crashes are counted as disconnecting or leaving, which is I got the message treating me as a leaver, being unable to reconnect.

I am quite frustrated at the moment, as we were in the mission in shock, and had quite persistent antag, our aleph had just run out and what do you know, another crash.

How does this happen? Oddly enough, every H.I.V.E game crashing bugs have something to do with Aleph superboost. In the case of spurs, all it takes is for you to have Aleph superboost and to kill an enemy with the swarm.

Now, if you could suggest some decent hive cards that won't crash the game, well, that would make gaming experience a lot more enjoyable.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:01:57 PM by Atma »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Spurs causes game to crash (PS4)
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
Sounds pretty confirmed at this point.... damn...

For suggestions: Other good cards for her in the meantime would be corrosive or paralyzing pheromones, that makes her last infected target either take more or deal less damage. The one that lowers damage lets her tank bosses like Schneider and Kuzmann. Explorers is basic but far from bad. I hear Stroma is super good and can heal your team, *but I only have 4 card slots and no room to get this one so haha joke's on me*

Atma

• View Profile
Re: Spurs causes game to crash (PS4)
Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
Thanks for your reply. I'll give em a try right now.