Author Topic: How Have your Drop Rates Been?  (Read 6575 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
How Have your Drop Rates Been?
on: April 05, 2018, 08:22:04 PM
I know people are complaining about rolling against other players over blueprints/upgrades. I wanted to leave a comment on these or make a suggestion, but I haven't played enough to get a feel for the drop rates.

If the drop rates are very generous than I don't see a problem. If they aren't frequent enough, than I can see a problem. The problem may be fixed with weapons having "treasure hunter" but I've heard from some that 19% only equals 1% in the actual game drop. If that's the case then that adds another nuance to the issue.

Either way, how often have you all been experiencing drops of any kind?

Stranno

• View Profile
Re: How Have your Drop Rates Been?
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
Two rares for Ayana, non-rare one for Hans, Alicia and Lucus. Three (!) Lichtbogen for Kuzzman, one rare blueprint for Ginebra, one rare for Doldren and two default grenade launchers for Loaht from Antagonist mode

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:01:38 AM
Two rares for Ayana, non-rare one for Hans, Alicia and Lucus. Three (!) Lichtbogen for Kuzzman, one rare blueprint for Ginebra, one rare for Doldren and two default grenade launchers for Loaht from Antagonist mode

Those are drops not actual wins, right?

Stranno

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:25:43 AM
Dropped from wins mostly. One rare for Ayane I didn't win in lottery. In Antagonist mode I was lucky yesterday with unorganized teams and lowl lvls. Today not that lucky with high lvl premade teams and high pings

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
I have honestly not seen a crazy amount of weapons as some people are reporting :\ I know it's RNG, but it doesn't feel all that different.

For Antagonist mode, there are SO MANY blueprints that I feel it should be dropping one every single game. I have even brought my maxed Treasure Hunter gun and it doesn't seem to help much. Yes, the forge screen says 19% addition, but the reward screen says 1% increase, which is a complete waste of points. Please fix Treasure Hunter, MercurySteam!

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
I see blueprints in about 1 of 3 or 4 games both in co-op and as antagonist. Haven't played much since new update but it feels that the drop rate has increased.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
Maybe the 1% increase is just a glitched display?

There is a good way to test this.. I've a 26% gun on Lycus, so if you get a 26% gun on someone else, etc with two others, we can check to see if we always drop a gun.  Heh.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
Been about 3 days and I haven't really been able to "bite into" the game and play for a long time. It's just been whenever I get home after work and for just a few hours. so far they "feel" ok. I will get a better feel for the drop rate this weekend and will report back to you all.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
First day I got LOADS.  Next days they have dropped significantly.

MSE_Amat

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 01:10:54 AM
A weapon with Treasure Hunter that increases your blueprint drop chance by 10% does exactly that. If a blueprint has a 10% appearance chance it will now appear 11% of the time.

There is a bug where the tooltip on the rewards screen shows the wrong number. It should display the sum of all players with the Treasure Hunter perk :(

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 01:51:09 AM
A weapon with Treasure Hunter that increases your blueprint drop chance by 10% does exactly that. If a blueprint has a 10% appearance chance it will now appear 11% of the time.

There is a bug where the tooltip on the rewards screen shows the wrong number. It should display the sum of all players with the Treasure Hunter perk :(

AWESOME!!! TY

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Interesting-- so the % shown on the rewards screen is just for that one, specific, weapon? And if there's 3 weapons on one map, it might be 5% (rare) 10%, 10%? But then it would feel like that is only giving us a much lower total than shown on the forge screen, still.

What you said makes sense, but it also makes the forge number seem misleading. Is there any chance we could get an in-depth look or explanation about the forge system, drop rates, etc.?  :) video or even just a written guide. I would like to maximize my drop potential, but if it is just giving a total of 1% per weapon, it feels like a waste of points that could go into making a stronger weapon to have an easier time playing.