Author Topic: A Breath of Hope Enemy Spawn Bug  (Read 2581 times)

Hikikotaku

• View Profile
A Breath of Hope Enemy Spawn Bug
on: September 15, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5cbdfH4GXs

The match having gone on too long, the enemies started to completely stop spawning. With no aleph from elite soldiers or an antagonist to overload the guardian, me and the other mentor were forced to forfeit the match.

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: A Breath of Hope Enemy Spawn Bug
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
I thought the title meant too many spawn, which was normal, but it was not... That sucks..
I have never had this issue.
When did the elite stop spawning? From the start of the final stage? From when one of your team mates disconnect? Or perhaps after a host migration?

Hikikotaku

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
It was a mentor match with me as Alicia, and the other mentor being Shae. The Harec and Konstantine were the low levels for the mentor match. The Harec disconnected at the start of match in the first section of the mission. The Konstantine stayed until the final section with the guardians, but disconnected in the middle of it.

Both the enemy grunts and elites stopped spawning at the same time after we had been in the final section for a considerable amount of time. For a little bit, there were probably 25+ enemies on screen in the final section, but I noticed pretty quickly that the enemies weren't reappearing. The commands I am seemingly random saying are me communicating with and answering the other mentor who turned on their mic midway into the predicament, trying to get across our situation and that we would have to forfeit.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5cbdfH4GXs

The match having gone on too long, the enemies started to completely stop spawning. With no aleph from elite soldiers or an antagonist to overload the guardian, me and the other mentor were forced to forfeit the match.

Looks like you scared them the fuck away! You play so good you scared the AI into not spawning. You win!!!

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
I have had this happen on a really long drawn out match on that level too. Except we run out of bullets but had the aleph. I had a full team of 4 so it's not tied to disconnects.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
Thanks for reporting it, we are going to investigate it.