Author Topic: New cards I would like to see for lycus  (Read 2718 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
New cards I would like to see for lycus
on: October 15, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
So I have 3 cards in mind that I would like to see added. First a card that allows him to reflect any bullets that hit his shield back at the enemies and at max aleph increase the damage dealt by those bullets. Second card I'd like to see is one that gives lycus's shield the ability to block any type of projectile and at max aleph increase the size of his shield. For the last card I think it would be fun to add the damage taken by the shield to his next melee strike up to a certain amount and increase that max dmg limit when in max aleph boost.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: New cards I would like to see for lycus
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
I think the 2nd card should count as two individual cards. I cant think of any card that has one effect and at 5 Aleph it adds a completely new effect on top of the previous one. otherwise this is cool as hell, Lycus has 34 card slots left, might as well add those things, both the common and rare versions, which that alone will take up 8 slots.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
I think the 2nd card should count as two individual cards. I cant think of any card that has one effect and at 5 Aleph it adds a completely new effect on top of the previous one. otherwise this is cool as hell, Lycus has 34 card slots left, might as well add those things, both the common and rare versions, which that alone will take up 8 slots.
True I just wasn't sure what the 5 aleph boost effect would be. Maybe it prevents knockbacks with 5 aleph?

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Sounds good but I'm not sure any cards would make me change from Spiral of Violence and Hooligan.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
Sounds good but I'm not sure any cards would make me change from Spiral of Violence and Hooligan.
These are for the character card slot not faction so they would only take up the hooligan slot. I wouldn't change spyral of psychotic violence either tbh it's such a great card.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

Hans, Emergency Reserve. It refreshes his jetpack upon melee finisher, and with aleph boost it adds damage resistance while flying. So a card that adds a bonus effect on boost is not unheard of

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:20:22 AM
oh awesome, i never play as Hans so thats news to me