Author Topic: Lower MMR Spawn rate  (Read 2234 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Lower MMR Spawn rate
on: November 22, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
Remove the zerging on MMRs of 25% to 35%. The damage and health of the mooks are NOT low enough to compensate for the HORRENDOUSLY high spawn rate. Unless I'm downing them with one quick burst a peice, they shouldn't be that high in numbers. Lower MMR is supposed to be easier, I don't know why it would have a higher spawnrate.

I took the time out FAIR and fucking SQUARE to lower my MMR. I took my losses as peaceful antag to lower it. I don't see why you have to gate us at lower MMR with high spawn rates. It's incredibly annoying and aggrivating.

I'm honestly thinking of taking Poht's advice and lowering it all the fucking way down so I can actually play the game without getting killed with random difficulty spikes and zers mobs of FIFTEEN fucking mooks or more. It's ridiculous.

I can't seem to get a break in this game. I just want to play the game without cheap ass mechanics and design ruining it.

And why on earth would you think lowe level players would be able to do this? Level 1 to 50? Really? I watched them get SLAUGHTERED in MMR 30's. Why is this happening?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 06:37:48 AM by Level9Drow »

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Lower MMR Spawn rate
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 09:27:08 AM
Yeah the difficulty in this game fluctuates way too much, sometimes 30% feels like a breeze but other times it's like all hell broke loose. Idk what's going on with mmr these days.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
I think that is a bug there... most of this happens with wardogs... you have to be in constant movement, no thinking, just killing, killing, killing, 2 secs that you decided to do something else and the map is filled with enemies... is insane

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
I think that is a bug there... most of this happens with wardogs... you have to be in constant movement, no thinking, just killing, killing, killing, 2 secs that you decided to do something else and the map is filled with enemies... is insane

Agreed these wardogs need to chill and those elite wardog shotguns need some adjustments, they shouldn't be downing you in one shot from accross the map. Why don't enemy shotguns have range damage fall-off like lycus and alicia. I swear u could be 300 ft away and still get downed in one shot from a shotgunner elite or grunt.