Author Topic: why  (Read 1804 times)

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
why
on: August 28, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
Why are A.I the only in this game that can run & gun and the raiders slow walk to shot at the A.I....I feel that's unfar & bullshit..

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: why
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:15:07 PM
not a fan of the low mobility of some characters but all i can say is that it depends on the character you use and it makes sense that someone like kuzmann or konstantin move slow, i used to think the same as you do until i got hive who can be much more agile.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
No he's right, he means that AI enemies an run at full-sprint while shooting in any direction. If raiders are running, they cannot shoot. If they start aiming, they will stop running.

This has bothered me for a long time, the AI have way more freedom of movement

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
Solution for this serious problem:
Use H.I.V.E and her card with +movement speed while shooting/aiming :D

Maybe those who will live and play after us will find times when similar problems are the most serious in the game: Spacelords :)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
Solution for this serious problem:
Use H.I.V.E and her card with +movement speed while shooting/aiming :D

Maybe those who will live and play after us will find times when similar problems are the most serious in the game: Spacelords :)

Yeah the Dizzying wardog card, seems fun. Also Alicia just got a character card called Skiddish that speeds up her run speed after a kill, curious if both will work at the same time?