Author Topic: My first idea for the game  (Read 2811 times)

Natixta

• View Profile
My first idea for the game
on: June 28, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
1-Rework weapon drop is horrible to find one rare weapon and get the weapon with 4 player,for the new player play with basic weapon the power is too low !!!

2-Matchmaking is so long to find player and we can only xp and drop in online is too boring

3- we need to launch mission like 2 or 3, 4player is too long to find

4- down the level required for the raider lv 62 is too long with no boost

5- after clear all difficulty in solo 0 reward possible rework this

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: My first idea for the game
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
1- agree
2- depends, I hardly ever wait long for matches unless I am high MMR. 40-50% is short though.
3- agree
4- The level reqs are fine. Not every character is that high of level to get, there's 16 characters all with different level requirements to unlock. Buy your Hans, Doldren, and Kuzmann, the cheaper raiders, and then just keep going up as you level up. Ginebra, Rak, and Schneider are all expensive and high level, but you can't look at them and just ignore all the rest.
5- agree

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
1- agree
2- depends, I hardly ever wait long for matches unless I am high MMR. 40-50% is short though.
3- agree
4- The level reqs are fine. Not every character is that high of level to get, there's 16 characters all with different level requirements to unlock. Buy your Hans, Doldren, and Kuzmann, the cheaper raiders, and then just keep going up as you level up. Ginebra, Rak, and Schneider are all expensive and high level, but you can't look at them and just ignore all the rest.
5- agree

since gold is the problem i don't see why there's a level requirement to buy some characters. if they were all cheap, i could understand this choice to have a level requirement, but if the cost of schneider for example is equal to a month of playing with a progression of 2-3 level a day, well i really don't understand what level requirements exist for (like the possibility to spend 40000 gold in mission to reset the cooldown of the lives... why if i'll have less than a tenth at the end of that mission, calculating the distribution beetween 2-3 players). there's a question i have for you draco, it's born reading your last few comments: it seems like what you say has to be right, like if your role is to judge the comments of the other players saying things like "the level reqs are fine..." as if what you say isn't simply what you think but should be also the final certainly right comment, as if you have the possibility to say something right while other players don't... do you think i'm wrong or you also noted this?
in this quote for example you don't seem to be conscious that it's only your opinion, result of your experience in the game, no, it seems that all the players who reached your level must have had the same experience you had, and so who has a lower level can't understand cause lack in time spent playing. i hope everyone understand that this is impossible, every player had surely a different experience...

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
I just present my perspective based on a lot of experience in-game. Not everyone will have the same experience, no, and especially not anymore after the game has undergone massive changes on the subject of being a newbie.

Based on my time spent, I do feel justified in much of what I say in that post above, because I played long before the Hades update and progression system. Being a new player was *much* harder back then, you earned gold slower, and characters cost double what they do now. Weapons cost random amounts of gold, some being very expensive for how much gold you would earn back then. I know how fast I earn gold these days makes grinding for even the most expensive character or weapon just take a couple of days, at most, compared to the weeks or months it took to get Hive or Ginebra before the progression system. If you had experienced the old ways, you may have just quit without bothering to give feedback, like many people did, because making progress and getting characters and weapons was SO difficult.

Sorry for the "back in my day I walked barefoot in the snow uphill both ways" post but being a new player now is just so much different than it used to be.... for the better. When they gave us Hades, all old players still started off at level 1, kept our characters/weapons (weapons level 0 though, very weak) and were given some x2 boosters, but we still had to level just like anyone does now, just got a jump start based on our previous play time. I bought Ginebra just a couple of weeks before Hades came out, if I had waited I would have saved 180k. It took me from playing in December, until March, to get Ginebra, and I play a lot.

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
I just present my perspective based on a lot of experience in-game. Not everyone will have the same experience, no, and especially not anymore after the game has undergone massive changes on the subject of being a newbie.

Based on my time spent, I do feel justified in much of what I say in that post above, because I played long before the Hades update and progression system. Being a new player was *much* harder back then, you earned gold slower, and characters cost double what they do now. Weapons cost random amounts of gold, some being very expensive for how much gold you would earn back then. I know how fast I earn gold these days makes grinding for even the most expensive character or weapon just take a couple of days, at most, compared to the weeks or months it took to get Hive or Ginebra before the progression system. If you had experienced the old ways, you may have just quit without bothering to give feedback, like many people did, because making progress and getting characters and weapons was SO difficult.

Sorry for the "back in my day I walked barefoot in the snow uphill both ways" post but being a new player now is just so much different than it used to be.... for the better. When they gave us Hades, all old players still started off at level 1, kept our characters/weapons (weapons level 0 though, very weak) and were given some x2 boosters, but we still had to level just like anyone does now, just got a jump start based on our previous play time. I bought Ginebra just a couple of weeks before Hades came out, if I had waited I would have saved 180k. It took me from playing in December, until March, to get Ginebra, and I play a lot.

+1

you are one of those players who gave a very big chance to this game, and surely the positive changes have been done thanks to you too. i hope only that you, "old" players, remember that "better" doesn't mean certainly "satisfactory" and that the "old" days don't have to influence the idea of how a satisfying game should be...

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
Yes, there's still definitely more improvements to be made! :D I just have faith after seeing what the game was, compared to now, it's soooo different and I wish it was easier for newer players to understand just how far it has come and how the devs do listen to the community. It might not be super fast, and they might not talk to us as much here on the forums anymore, but the Hades campaign brought some really good changes that made me flip my steam review from bad to good, and I have good faith that the Council campaign will bring more positive changes that the community has been asking for :)