Author Topic: I believe in you  (Read 1967 times)

NaotaKenichi

• View Profile
I believe in you
on: May 26, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
I'm honestly not here to offer suggestions. I can see that you guys are actively working to reshape this game into something truly refined.

I just want to say that you have the potential for something truly special here. Raiders is every thing I wanted in Overwatch and then some. An online class based shooter, with a colorful cast of characters, with a story campaign that actively explains why these very Iconic characters are fighting against themselves in the PVP.

The only issue is that its not currently something I can recommend to my friends, partly just because I can't make a private lobby with me and another against bots or 1v1. There are of course other reasons, but as I said I'm not here to make complaints or suggestions. Around this post is a mountain of fan input from people even more dedicated to this game than me. I know that you will listen to them and improve.

It is because of this that I will purchase the expansions to this game. the missions, characters, and story alone are worth the price of admission. Its almost like a single player game in that regard, just without access to the progression system... okay that's as far as I'll go in terms of complaints. This game is lightning in a bottle and I'd hate for you to loose it.

I just wanted to post something reassuring amidst the concerns of your players.

Oxnardo

• View Profile
Re: I believe in you
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
This is the right way to express negative feedback, good one!