Author Topic: Han's statement on the Hanging By a Thread cut scene  (Read 4159 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
On the cut scene on Hanging by a Thread where Harec discusses saving Lycus from Hades Division and after a small argument from Alicia they disperse to do the mission, Hans stops Harec on the side and says that this mission would be the last time he helps and that "His business can't wait." Harec replies, "Whatever."

What is Hans "business" and why can't it wait?

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Re: Han's statement on the Hanging By a Thread cut scene
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
Hans is actually short for Hanzo. The Heaven's Bane skin, for instance, states that he fought the Succession War of the Pacific as a Heaven's Bane member for the Unified New Asian Empire. His full name is Hattori Hanzo, and his business was that he had to get back to earth to forge a blade for a mysterious "Bride" to kill a certain someone named Bill who had been using Hattori's sword making skills for evil.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:23:23 AM
You are MESSIN' with me, man. You had me going and intrigued for a moment. I was like, "What? Really? OMG!!!" Then I was like, "Wait, the Ninja form Samurai Showdown? He's making a blade for Uma Thurman -_-..."

EDIT: Very creative, by the way. You are a creative person, I've noticed over time. Should expect such from a fellow Lovecraft fan. "I'a Cthulhu fhtagn! I'a Azethoth!"

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:31:58 AM by Level9Drow »

Oxnardo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
He has a restaurant

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
He's got to go show up Gordon Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen.

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
I think Hans is a parody of Steven Seagal in "Under Siege", as his Chief outfit suggest it. And maybe his "business" is to go bake Captain Adams' birthday cake ?