Author Topic: Chat  (Read 2700 times)

tvarius

• View Profile
Chat
on: May 11, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
There have been many topics in this and in previous years, but unfortunately, the chat has not been developed yet. I believe that this is not so difficult (at least on a PC), and I'm puzzled why it's not done yet

AlephWeaver

• View Profile
Re: Chat
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:34:31 AM
I agree, or at least a system like monster hunter that lets you set up premade messages. i like that we can give out calls but it would be alot better if you could say exactly what you wanted. Having messages set up for specific scenarios and such.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
I actually just started playing Monster Hunter and my personal opinion on the chat and message functions is that they are REALLY clunky to use in-game without a lot of set up. But I can understand the desire to have these options available, and communication is definitely a problem in the game so anything would help.

Oxnardo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
not only would be useful for regular players, but also a communication system in-game would be very welcoming for new players, as in any game newcomers find it nice being able to receive advice and guide from more familiar players, also that could kinda make up for the scrappy tutorial RotBP has XD