Author Topic: Dedicated servers?  (Read 1972 times)

Hrafn

• View Profile
Dedicated servers?
on: September 15, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Just started playing the game it is an interesting game. Issues I am having is the peer to peer servers. Seems people are always disconnected and/or the match is switching to another host. Has there been any word on plans for dedicated server? It doesnt much feel like it's worth my time to play when it's just load screens or missing players. With breach being the same thing it wouldn't be worth spending a dime on this game.

Thanks.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated servers?
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 09:05:52 PM
Just started playing the game it is an interesting game. Issues I am having is the peer to peer servers. Seems people are always disconnected and/or the match is switching to another host. Has there been any word on plans for dedicated server? It doesnt much feel like it's worth my time to play when it's just load screens or missing players. With breach being the same thing it wouldn't be worth spending a dime on this game.

Thanks.

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
If missing players could be replaced mid-mission or if the desertion bonus was greater then i think this could be more bearable. Im not talking raising 300 to 400 as that does not compensate the suffering of being down one player. 800 - 1000 per is more optimal in my greedy opinion.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
everyone would like dedicated servers but sadly the game isnt doing so well and they would run out of money with that.

Hrafn

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 10:24:34 PM
everyone would like dedicated servers but sadly the game isnt doing so well and they would run out of money with that.

Ok thanks guess it's just waiting for breach.